• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys & Sideshow Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Hot Toys Mark II Iron Man that is brand new. The figure was never displayed and only taken out of the box to check the lights. He's 100% complete. If you are interested I'm only asking $190 plus shipping (from Oregon) and Paypal fee.

Is the terminator the one with the machine gun and Arnold half burned face. Cause I am also in the market for that one, but no one is willing to sell that one. I've seen all the others was their a limited production run on that one.

The Original Costume TDK, how much are you willing to spend on that one. PM me for details.

I have a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III for sale if you are still interested. It is the battle damaged one though. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Ron

I have a Hot Toys Brando 1950's mint in box. PM me if you still want one.

Back