• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys POTC Angelica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw it out there...if anyone who received a free Angelica would be interested in parting with her for a really, really good price, please let me know.

I only collect super hero figures, but we all LOVE the POTC movies. If I were to get an Angelica, I would have to go find a Jack Sparrow somewhere.

Thanks!

If you're looking for a Sparrow, I have the original release for $189 (plus ship) on eBay. I'd throw in shipping for free just to avoid eBay fees.

Thanks. I wouldn't be interested in Sparrow unless I get an Angelica for a really good price. Do you have a link to the auction though? I'm actually not that familiar with the different Jacks because it's not typically what I collect.

Thanks to those who have replied, but no one has given me a price that is even lower than what I can find on Ebay. I'm only picking this up if it's for a really, really, really good price. As in < $100.

Back