• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brand New in Box Sideshow Optimus Prime Exclusive Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks, I was interested in buying the Sideshow Optimus Prime Exclusive Maquette MIB. Please let me know if anyone of you has ordered it and is willing to sell it as soon as it arrives factory sealed. I will be willing to buy if I get some reasonable offers for it. Please PM me accordingly.

I brought a not ex one on Ss, was looking for another ex ( I have one already) but it's even harder to get a regular one, if I were you I will get the regular asap!!!

I heard Ppl doesn't even want to sell for $2200, a japanese guy was try to buy it, but seller refuse to sell. So my person guess is over $2200.

Thats really mean. People just buy them for the sake of selling it at filthy profits. There are true collectors out there who miss out on these stuff due to many reasons. We collectors don't always have spare cash lying around and because of this we miss on buying some limited edition stuff. The sad part is not missing out on it but it being brought buy people who don't wanna keep for themselves but sell it.

Selling is not at all wrong but selling at insane prices like $4k is shear robbery. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

wait for it to be released. you'll be surprised at how many are nit picky about the slightest thing and will return it.

Have faith :D

wait for it to be released. you'll be surprised at how many are nit picky about the slightest thing and will return it.

Have faith :D

Hahaha... you mean even the exclusive ones will be returned back?? But the waitlist on exclusives is long closed and it says sold out.

Back