• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Arthas Polystone Statue ( Sideshow )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurzweil2045

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hoping someone has one of these pieces and is willing to sell :) My goal is to have one Sideshow or high quality piece per Blizzard franchise and I am targeting Arthas for WoW. If anyone has any leads that would be awesome!

Ebay credentials available if needed as I am a new forum member!

Thanks,

There are three listings on eBay at the moment, in case you didn't know. I'm actually looking around to see how much he costs nowadays. Can't believe it's already been about 4 years since it came out.

Thanks guys! Finally have a deal for one and picking him up on the 22nd! I am flying to pick him up and carry him on my lap on the plane like a child so he doesn't break in shipping >_<

Wow. That's dedication and congrats. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get him for? I've looked at GumTree (Australia), eBay and random forums (some of which are a few years out of date...). The search for a reliable price range continues.

Wow. That's dedication and congrats. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get him for? I've looked at GumTree (Australia), eBay and random forums (some of which are a few years out of date...). The search for a reliable price range continues.

With the plane ticket just under 1500 USD, so a normal price. 1500 is well worth it for this piece in my eyes!

I found one before that for 900, but it arrived shattered. I cried because that was an amazing deal...

Looking to buy, well my girlfriend is looking/buy for me. I'm trying to help her with her search any assistance is appreciated!!!!

Back