• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1/6 Purple Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for the following item:

-1/6 Purple Tie

I would prefer a full tie, rather than the kind with the elastic strap that goes around the neck, but I am open to all offers.

I've tried to get them via Ebay, but I think the seller is colorblind. He keeps sending me blue ties instead!

If you've got one, PM me with prices, shipped to the US. I can pay via Paypal.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Hot Toys Truetypes, T-1000 police outfit, 1/6 incediary grenades, cane, suit

Bumping the thread.

Re: WTB: Hot Toys Truetypes, T-1000 police outfit, 1/6 incediary grenades, cane, suit

Looks like a good site, thanks for the tip.

They don't seem to have feet pegs/joints, though, so I still need some of those...

Those generally are sold with the boots/shoes that come with them. Only rarely do they sell them seperately on their own.

Re: WTB: 1/6 Saturday Toys Prison Coveralls/Jumpsuit, Hot Toys T-1000 police pants

Bump. Looking for Hot Toys T-1000 police pants and Saturday Toys prison coveralls/jumpsuit.

Re: WTB: 1/6 Saturday Toys Prison Coveralls/Jumpsuit, Hot Toys T-1000 police pants

Pretty sure I got some spare T-1000 pants. PM me if interested.

Re: WTB: 1/6 Light Pink Dress Shirt (or pink/white candystriped shirt)

Bump. Looking for a pink dress shirt or a pink and white candystriped dress shirt.

Back