Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 9):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping
matt_85
Pebeforeugo
crazypredator2

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 9):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping
matt_85
Pebeforeugo
Hollywood

I would!!!!

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, heh. Hey, I just remembered he's hosting the season finale of SNL tomorrow. The show hasn't been too funny in a while, but he's saved it in the past.
Yeah, SNL goes back and forth in quality..
I haven't been watching it for the past 4-5 weeks because of how boring it's been. The Russell Brand one was probably the funniest I've ever seen.

It's always good when Justin Timberlake is there, though.

"I swear I will not kill anyone."

Oh wait, wrong movie! :slap

:lol

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, heh. Hey, I just remembered he's hosting the season finale of SNL tomorrow. The show hasn't been too funny in a while, but he's saved it in the past.

I think it would have to be a good thing...right.:D

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 10):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping
matt_85
Pebeforeugo
Hollywood
demorathis
crazypredator2
PharOOO
Predatowned
HottoyzJoker
BlueLeader

How many names before this gets sent to NECA?! And if this doesn't work, someone should forward them the 1/4 Predator thread!! 600 plus pages of pure NECA Predator love has to count for something!

How many names before this gets sent to NECA?! And if this doesn't work, someone should forward them the 1/4 Predator thread!! 600 plus pages of pure NECA Predator love has to count for something!

One of the P1 sculptors, tankman, frequents that board, so NECA should be getting all of that positive feedback being posted on there.

One of the P1 sculptors, tankman, frequents that board, so NECA should be getting all of that positive feedback being posted on there.

I've read several of his posts, and we're definately on the same page aboout GORT. I think everyone should jump on that bandwagon as well. With the SDCC release, the sculpt is already done, so it should be as simple as just releasing.:yess:

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 8):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping

P.S. herzograven bud you are on the list safe and sound! Check the bold username :wave

phew! ok i thought there was another list somewhere else and i wasn't signed up there yet! ... now i can quit panicking :panic:

thanks again :)

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 10):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72