Would you buy a Hot Toys Deadpool Movie figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Absolutely

Votes: 64 75.3%
  • Not interested

Votes: 21 24.7%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
deadpool-ratedr-08apr15-01.jpg

If by some miracle Disney allowed Hot Toys to make a figure based on Deadpool from next years movie would you buy one?

I like the character and costume design but not enough to buy. I could definitely see it doing well, though.

deadpool-ratedr-08apr15-01.jpg

If by some miracle Disney allowed Hot Toys to make a figure based on Deadpool from next years movie would you buy one?

Is it Disney's license? I thought it was Fox.....

Either way, I would abso****inglutely buy this without ever thinking twice.

Love me some Deadpool. And if we get a scarred tumor ridden maskless headsculpt it will be perfect.

Why is this even a question? Who wouldn't buy a figure of Deadpool, Marvel fans anyway. I am not a huge fan of the character. But him, like Spidey, and Wolverine are needed for a complete Marvel collection. Especially since he has teamed up with Wolverine and Captain America.

Would definitely buy me a Deadpool if HT makes one. Read a few of his modern stuff and I enjoyed the dark twisted sense of humor. Hopefully the movie turns out great. :)

Is this guy like a zombified corpse?

He was in some X-Men movie and in some 90's comics that are now lying unsold in various bargain bins but that's all that I know.

Is this guy like a zombified corpse?

He was in some X-Men movie and in some 90's comics that are now lying unsold in various bargain bins but that's all that I know.

No offense but that's a... pretty outdated view of the character. :dunno

With regard to the Original Thread Question:

I think I would be tempted, but until anything is announced I'll just have to say Maybe.

Back