Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cotswold Collectibles got their's in. Just paid it off.

I honestly thought they were going to refund me because they couldn't get the orders.

Ooooooo. I haven't gotten any email yet...I hope I do soon. I was getting nervous. I hope I don't get refunded due to insufficient stock or something. :panic:

You outta be okay. Manofactionfigures is still taking orders where as Cotswold took the page down. Let's hope there's no issues with this one...

Depends on how your order. It's either up front or at arrival and they send you a request.

They just confirmed my payment. It's going out tomorrow. Kinda hoped to get it before the weekend, but oh well. I'll probably have to lug that big bastard home since I don't trust UPS leaving it in the door, so I pick it up.

Heard back from Cots. Womp womp, looks like mine is still coming in. They had to get Nemesis from different sources and mine hasn't come in yet. Looks like this Nemesis is going to be pretty rare. I will not rest until he is in my hands! :panic:

That's good to hear. Wasn't a limited one from the info that was told? I forget if there was a set number. I've been bugging them in their Facebook since April about it.

I'm starting to get excited now to get it. Feels like this thing took forever to finally become available even though it was only in September when it was announced. Both this and ver 1.0 are going to eat up so much space on my RE shelf that I may need to break it up into two shelves.

Oh and his awesome theme.

Maybe I'll get it for my birthday or Xmas. Who knows where I'll put this fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same kinda quality control on this one like the last one. I gotta send mine back. They didn't paint half his teeth and there's stuff peeling off his one neck tentacle.

Are you still waiting for yours to come in?

His teeth aren't fully painted, and I noticed before bed last night that some of the paint is peeling off his teeth at the gum line. Also, one of his neck tentacles is missing a chunk out of it. I contacted Worldbox directly and they can't help. I hope Cotswold has more available.

oKEomj0.jpg

hKuiu9q.jpg

"Hello,
sorry,I can't solve your problem. Nemesis2.0 has been sold out,no head given to you.

All the best
Matt"

Back