WORLD WAR HULK TRAILER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
So I NEED to read this, should I get Planet Hulk first? Any thing I should read before this to catch up?

Buy the ''prelude to planet hulk'' TPB whos already out..and wait for the planet hulk trade coming in may,I think.If you want to buy the planet hulk story arc in comics..its # 92 to 105....but the single issues are getting pretty rare and expensives on ebay....everything planet hulk skyrockets in value...So i'd wait for the planet hulk trade if I were you...

The plan is to get the Planet Hulk trade and buckle in for the WWH arc. I was out of comics but Marvel has definitely brought me back in. I'm wondering if any customizer will make their SSC PF a WWH.......

Since I'm a big John Romita Jr fan, I guess I'll be tracking these variant covers down.

WWHULK001A_dc.jpg

WWHULK002a_dc.jpg

Judging by the background, it looks like these covers are meant to continue from one to the next, probably to show the path of destruction left by the Hulk. Look out MU! :rock

man those covers are awesome, i'll collect them all....poor black bolt, cant use his voice power...:lol :lol :lol

Romita is the main artist no? How come his covers are the variants? Who is doing the actual covers?

Jedi_Mike said:
Romita is the main artist no? How come his covers are the variants? Who is doing the actual covers?

I'm not sure who the cover artist is. Marvel did the same thing with the recent Eternals mini series, so I had to shell out more money just to get the JRJR variant covers. I'm weak. :monkey3

Jeph Loeb Talks Upcoming Hulk project :

At the Wondercon, Jeph Loeb talked about his upcoming Hulk project with Ed McGuiness at a panel. Newsarama had the following information:

"In regards to his upcoming Hulk project with Ed McGuiness, Loeb said he told Quesada that it would make the upcoming World War Hulk look like a picnic with his grandmother. Tentatively titled The Strongest There Is, Loeb said that many parts of the story were inspired by McGuiness who wants to show the Hulk doing things that no one has ever done before and establish him as the biggest badass in the world – which, the writer noted, is something that World War Hulk looks as if it will be doing very effectively. “But this,” Loeb said, “Will pretty much be over the top.”

To emphasize his point, Loeb described one scene, where the Hulk is in a knock-down with another character, and, in looking around, sees the Watcher. The Hulk asks the Watcher what he’s doing there, to which the Watcher replies, “I’m watching,” which is answered by a shattering punch by the Hulk, who tells the prone Watcher that he doesn’t want anyone watching him."

:clap :clap :rock :rock :rock

Im_19.jpg

:rock

It sounds like the Hulk is getting the fierceness that he deserves. Civil War already pulled me back into Comics, WWH is going to make me love them again.....

Yeah, haven't been to a comic shop in a while, but all this is looking awesome.
Have to get caught up.

Last edited:
You guys (especially Shai) have turned me into something I never thought would be possible: a comic book reader! Never was into comics before (except a few of Frank Miller's graphic novels)...now I'm buying Marvel statues/PFs and I will definitely be getting these Hulk comics....WOW! How my life has changed in just a few short weeks! :lol :lol

Back