World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to SS it looks like it is going to be a while before this goes up for pre-order, they are still in some kind of approval process with Blizzard and they are still trying to decide whether it will have a light up feature or not...:impatient:

Id think like $750

I can barely justify getting the Raynor at 500$, anything over that would probably put it out of my price range for a non-specialty item like this, although it is incredibly beautiful and huge, and I light up element would put this on my "get oncei make six figures" list

According to SS it looks like it is going to be a while before this goes up for pre-order, they are still in some kind of approval process with Blizzard and they are still trying to decide whether it will have a light up feature or not...:impatient:

It really looks like SS only need the approval from Blizzard. Many figures which are displayed on Comic-Con have an additional card in the near of the base with words like IN DEVELOPENT and PENDING LICENSOR APPROVAL.
On Deathwing there are only the words PROTOTYPE, PENDING FINAL LICENSOR APPROVAL. FINAL looks like everything else is ready.

This a Video from Blizzards Showcase Panel yesterday:

When Blizzard officially announces Kerrigan and Deathwing in this video, I hope that means that the pre-order start isn't far away :S

Just saw the George RR Martin photo at SF, previous photos made him look GIAGANTIC, this gives a little more perspective, and makes me hope for a lower price :pray:

12202_10152386765829145_4600217547619401912_n-2.jpg

Still looks to be the size of a life sized bust with that wingspan, but those photos really do put it in perspective. Here's ti a piece around 500

Wow, thanks for the pics, that is pretty insane looking! If I had bought Arthas and Diablo then maybe I would get this and Kerrigan, but as a stand alone I am just not enough of a DeathWing fan for it. Looks sick tho!

As far as I'm concerned, Deathwing is a line extension to the CotD line, the name even fits. He was an instant p.o. before I even saw him due to the game, but these shots show he's a no-brainer.

As far as I'm concerned, Deathwing is a line extension to the CotD line, the name even fits. He was an instant p.o. before I even saw him due to the game, but these shots show he's a no-brainer.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That **** cracked me up...I´ll be saving my pennies, huge WOW fan here, he'll make some company for Arthas

A lame villain in-game, but I will be buying on the design merit itself. Hopefully Blizzcon brings pictures of an Illidan to accompany Arthas and Deathwing.

IMHO, next to Arthas, he was the best expansion villain.

For those not familiar with Deathwing, here's where the pose comes from ( @1:59) -

Rewind and watch the entire trailer to see how he escapes.
Link to pose part - https://youtu.be/Wq4Y7ztznKc?t=1m59s

He had a cool intro, but did nothing noteworthy in game past that. He broke up the land, caused earthquakes and flooding, then did nothing the entire expansion, only for it to be shown that he didn't even give a **** about doing any of that, as he was an Old God's puppet. Not to mention Dragon Soul being the worst endgame raid of the whole damn game. If it weren't for wanting the Rogue legendary daggers, I would have never gone in there again after my first run.

He could have been the best in the series, but Blizzard dumbed him down and ruined a great concept by ignoring the story throughout the leveling experience and the first two content patches to the point where you don't even care about killing him. They somewhat fixed this in Pandaria with more of Garrosh's evil being shown, but they still have yet to top Arthas.

Wish this would go up for preorder already. Dying to know the price.

Am I the only one who wants to buy this purely because I need a great dragon statue? Never played WoW.

I almost exclusively collect Star Wars/sci-fi stuff, but Deathwing and Captain Harlock would be the only exceptions to the rule

Back