World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm saving my rewards points for this. He will go right next to Arthas and Diablo!

Can't wait to order Deathwing and I'm happy to hear the new WoW characters will be 1/4 scale. Didn't buy the other blizzard stuff, even though it looked good, due to it being 1/5th scale.

If you don't own Arthas you owe it to yourself to pick him up. He is bad ass in any scale and one of my favorite statues.

I've thought many times about buying Arthas, Diablo, and the grail Overthrown Barbarian but backed out due to the scale. I even have the Epic Weapons Frostmourne so Arthas tempts me on a regular basis.

Illidan with warglaives would be a grail piece for me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It would really piss me off if the next Blizz statue are 1:4 and don't match Arthas.

I have the Diablo and must admit that although it is VERY cool, it was far smaller than I thought it would be. Obviously, they couldn't do 1/5 or 1/4 scale on something as large as Diablo so that makes sense.

For future Blizzard pieces, I would definitely prefer 1/4 scale, especially for the upcoming "Kerrigan".

All these Blizzard pieces are always going to be 1/5 scale according to Sideshow.

Looks like we'll be seeing Deathwing in all his glory soon
b2pH0VC.jpg

Holy geeze, I only correct star wars, but I'm a big fan if wow and this might be the exception

What could be better when Blizzard and Sideshow would announce a pre order date for Deathwing and Kerrigan on todays Blizzard Showcase panel? It's time to bring them!

Any idea on how much this guy with realistically cost? It looks like it's going to be around 550$

AMAZING, but it looks like shipping it's gonna be tough for international buyers /cry ...either way it´ll be worth it. It's ****ING HUGE :panic:

Back