wookilar8's lair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot guys your compliments mean a great deal to me. In all honesty how can a collection of Sideshow Collectibles not look good. (brownie points):monkey3

wookilar8den144.jpg

wookilar8den145.jpg

wookilar8den148.jpg

wookilar8den139.jpg

G'day Wookilar, clicking on you thread, reminds of the sensation of riding a rollercoaster and without understanding what you just got youself into...

Mainly I had this feeling as I progressed throught your collection I kept saying to myself... "Holy poo!!!"
:eek​

wow collection seems to be getting better and better everyday..love the hot toys figures....and of course ,all of your PF's. :rock

Your collection is awesome! Where did you get your lit display cabinet with glass shelves and doors at? Do you like it?

Awesome layout!!! Love that Hot Toys shelf. Buncha great figures throughout!!! :rock

From one Wook to another!
Fantastic collection and eerily familiar in a lot of ways to mine. I've never gone down the PF route though...thank god ( I mean that for my wallet, rather than having anything against PF's).
Most jealous of the huge Sauron statue...that is so cool!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

First off...wicked awesome collection.
The KISS PF are awesome...at 1st I thought you didn't have the Peter Criss figure then I saw him in the other pic.
Are you going to open all those 1/6 figures?
That'll be something to behold.

Last edited:
First off...wicked awesome collection.
The KISS PF are awesome...at 1st I thought you didn't have the Pere Criss figure then I saw him in the other pic.
Are you going to open all those 1/6 figures?
That'll be something to behold.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm presently hard at work on collection room #2. 1 room for 1/6 and 1 room for PFs and statues.

Back