Statue Women of Marvel: The Savage She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Processing Dec 8, 2011. I also got the comics CGC 9.8 at a good deal. Prints from this EX would be even better.

I ended up cancelling her at the very last minute. While she is reasonably priced, I'm not really in love with that pose, or the art its based on. The face sculpt looks nice, but IMO, the abs are a bit too much. I have somewhat limited space, and finally decided that since I'm not in love with the piece, I may as well leave some space open for stuff I am much more looking forward to. I have the Vampirella PF and Darkchylde Exclusives on order, and will be ordering the Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, and Mara Jade statues when they come up. Also, need to leave room for some DC statues, now that Sideshow has that license as well....hoping for a really nice Poison Ivy at some point. :)

This whole Women of Marvel line is very underwhelming, Sideshow need to hire people with better ideas.

got mine on Monday just havent unboxed it yet.. but after coming from my LCS and seeing it displayed next to other PFs and comiquettes... its definitely the most bang for your buck. The quality is great on it. Will post pics soon.

Really? I would think that Hydra is the most bang for your buck. With all of the different display options that one has.

I saw Madam Hydra at Another Dimension Comics as well.

I think it looks great but $300 is a bit steep for a character that Im not too familiar with. The paint aps on Hydra are amazing but the only downside IMO is the face. It looks a bit bland like the Dagger Comiquette thats sat unsold for months. Im more inclined to purchase Nick Fury or DarkChilde over Hydra..

Savage SheHulk was displayed next to the atrocious Rogue PF. For $200 it seems like a steal. The base is significantly bigger than Sue Storm. Will post pics of mine soon, just been a rough couple days due to a family emergency.

Wow. Another Dimension actually has something for as little as $200. That's a shocker.
The Hydras reg head is a little bland but still very nice. I guess they didn't have the EX there.

So do they phone you when they get new stuff in? They used to phone me but I was a bad girl so they stopped.

I hope everything is okay now with your family.

thank you I appreciate that.

I order directly from SSC actually, I just noticed today that they had the

Destroyer PF
Rogue PF
Madam Hydra Com
and Savage She Hulk Com
as well as the Venom #2 Life Size Bust

The She Hulk was more or less suggested retail price (factoring in shipping)

$229

They still havent sold that Thanos Diorama surprisingly.

I did request to order a Red Hulk Comiquette from them. They have to get back to me on availability.

So they didn't have the Emma or Mystique busts in?
No life size Beserker pred bust?
No falconer Pred Maquette?

You'll have to post pics of your she-hulk when you get around to it.

Back