• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wolverine vs. sabretooth dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These will break 1k soon. Jake, don't pass on a non-ex if you find one. Who is going to display the unmasked head anyway? Also, one of my claws cam slighty skewed which I had to straighten, so shipping may be challenging, instruct seller to tape that box closed.

IMG_0404%20(Large).JPG

IMG_0406%20(Large).JPG

keep your eye on ebay.
I got my wolvie/sabretooth dio exclusive for like $710 shipped. and i would consider it minty.
and i consider that pretty cheap. but i think they will go up, especially if you don't get it before the movie comes out next year.

IMG_1579.jpg

so i just got an offer from the guy who bought my faux bronze wolverine pre-order...

the fb wolverine plus $200 for a mint, undisplayed exclusive dio. i also found a regular version for 525 shipped, so i can't decide which to go for.

regular or exclusive??

so i just got an offer from the guy who bought my faux bronze wolverine pre-order...

the fb wolverine plus $200 for a mint, undisplayed exclusive dio. i also found a regular version for 525 shipped, so i can't decide which to go for.

regular or exclusive??

Get them BOTH, Jake ;)

for real though, if you paid $300 for the faux bronze wolvie and you're throwin in $200 for the exclusive, then go with the exclusive.
that's basically the same price for the exclusive. $500, or even a little more for the exclusive is absolutely unheard of.
I kinda like having the option of displaying either head on the Wolverine. I only have that diorama and one other Sideshow piece and I absolutely love that statue.
For that deal, I would just go with the exclusive.
That's just me.

Back