Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_2436DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_2403DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_2411DesktopResolution.jpg

DAAAMN! :thud:

Not inculding these is such a ridiculous choice by Sideshow! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Sometimes I just don't understand the asinine choices they make.

I think the unmasked head is better than the masked one, if I have to choose between the two, it would be the unmasked one.

I hope they reconsider and add them, if not they will be losing a lot of sales

Actually, it doesn't surprise me at all. Adding the heads will add cost...materials(though prob not much), custom painting, more QC, shipping, etc. They know people who can afford this piece will buy it regardless. I bet if they added the heads, this piece would be $2500.

You know, your all right! With the addition of the unmasked head this would be an even a greater sculpt!

However, I have a gut feeling that when it was shown to us for sale, this was a wrap and it was decided for whatever reason (costs, shipping, packaging etc.) it will be left out.
If you take a look a the fabric, you see it is all one attached PF. There is no way of removing the head and is is all one piece.
I think we are all dreaming. :pray:

Martin may have stirred a hornets nest by showing us the extra heads! Now everyone has another excuse not to buy it! :slap (But then, those same guys would have never bought it anyways! :pfft:)

Still it does not deter me from getting one. I think Martin did an excellent job and Im more than eager to see this in hand sooner than later.
Again, its one of those statues that will pick up sales once in hand. You bet this one will be reviewed and shown with pride.

You know, your all right! With the addition of the unmasked head this would be an even a greater sculpt!

However, I have a gut feeling that when it was shown to us for sale, this was a wrap and it was decided for whatever reason (costs, shipping, packaging etc.) it will be left out.
If you take a look a the fabric, you see it is all one attached PF. There is no way of removing the head and is is all one piece.
I think we are all dreaming. :pray:

Martin may have stirred a hornets nest by showing us the extra heads! Now everyone has another excuse not to buy it! :slap (But then, those same guys would have never bought it anyways! :pfft:)

Still it does not deter me from getting one. I think Martin did an excellent job and Im more than eager to see this in hand sooner than later.
Again, its one of those statues that will pick up sales once in hand. You bet this one will be reviewed and shown with pride.

Not according to this pic

IMG_9623.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Although for once, I hope I am totally wrong! I hope I can find some answers soon....
Still on order, no matter.

Why would the EX PF come with an unmasked version and this one does not? If you think about it bigger isn't better.Big mistake by Sideshow not to include the heads or even just the unmasked head. I thought this line was going to be the ultimate collectible for that particular character, however his EX 1/4 counterpart has a switch out head, which IMO is better. I dunno if I want to spend 2k on an over sized "REGULAR" Wolverine PF with no display options....

Alas!! But that is the proto my friend!

One of a kind sir! :lecture

Yeah this is a proto, but why wouldn't sideshow match the production with the proto? Don't you think it would be easier for shipping purposes?

Anyway, congrats on getting this, I think he is awesome regardless.

I wonder if we gonna see Batman lsf this year at sdcc. I'll be going to
Comic con this year, this will be my first. I know you gonna go to sdcc, right?

Alas!! But that is the proto my friend!

One of a kind sir! :lecture

Yeah this is a proto, but why wouldn't sideshow match the production with the proto? Don't you think it would be easier for shipping purposes?

Anyway, congrats on getting this, I think he is awesome regardless.

I wonder if we gonna see Batman lsf this year at sdcc. I'll be going to
Comic con this year, this will be my first. I know you gonna go to sdcc, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes I should have a Sideshow pass around my neck
Look for the guy with the constant smiles, showing off ARH Studios glass case at SS both
I'm very excited to see all the new DC products

I think people have forgotten the meaning of that :rotfl

Would you pay more for the extra head? Knowing it may add to the final costs? We are looking at an extra $300 and more shipping!
I think the goal is to keep all the LSF under 2k and this is the main reason.
Anyways, I really doubt those heads would have changed too many minds, people like to talk. The same guys would complain about the price and never buy. This thing is not for everyone.

Would you pay more for the extra head? Knowing it may add to the final costs? We are looking at an extra $300 and more shipping!
I think the goal is to keep all the LSF under 2k and this is the main reason.
Anyways, I really doubt those heads would have changed too many minds, people like to talk. The same guys would complain about the price and never buy. This thing is not for everyone.

I'm kinda glad they didn't really, the box is already going to be huge. the extra heads would just add to the box size & jack the shipping price up more

and you're right, people say they'd all of a sudden buy this if it had the extra heads, but it's the same exact people that said that they wouldn't be buying this regardless and were knocking SS on the price

I'm kinda glad they didn't really, the box is already going to be huge. the extra heads would just add to the box size & jack the shipping price up more

and you're right, people say they'd all of a sudden buy this if it had the extra heads, but it's the same exact people that said that they wouldn't be buying this regardless and were knocking SS on the price

PFs that do not include extra pieces as opposed to their EX counterpart which do have the same sized box.....:wave

Back