Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has SSC closed a open run before? If so, how did they notify you of the current ES?

You keep it open for 5 years at $160 flex payments and the ES could grow exponentially.

I never said anything is factual, just my opinion. and i still believe it. Maybe you can educate me. so no open edition by sideshow has ever closed in that price range. I really never bothered to look it up.

Other than good ol' Av cheerleadering this piece with every other post what is everyone else's thoughts about it? I see a lot of negative but can't find a lot of positive other than Averone.

Well thank you Mike!

You know I was worse over the 1:2 IM
And with all the big issues that it seem to have its still a very good seller for SS! In fact it still is very popular and you hear the praises for it even today by the few who get him.

There are bound to be alot of negativity here on Wolverine.
The price point is painful! There is no doubt about it.

But then they are making this for a few. That in itself has a big appeal to some. Its almost as good as saying you have a highly limited statue!
:)

Well thank you Mike!

You know I was worse over the 1:2 IM
And with all the big issues that it seem to have its still a very good seller for SS! In fact it still is very popular and you hear the praises for it even today by the few who get him.

There are bound to be alot of negativity here on Wolverine.
The price point is painful! There is no doubt about it.

But then they are making this for a few. That in itself has a big appeal to some. Its almost as good as saying you have a highly limited statue!
:)

Is there a thread with in hand pics on the 1:2 IM?

I never said anything is factual, just my opinion. and i still believe it. Maybe you can educate me. so no open edition by sideshow has ever closed in that price range. I really never bothered to look it up.

I was just asking a honest question about SSC closing open runs. I've heard that the Ironman 1:1 bust was a open run closing at 1500, but I'm sure that it was limited from the beginning. Other than that all the open runs that I know about are still open.

WM 1:1 Bust
1/2 Ironman

There might be others but I just familiar with the Marvel line and don't want to speak out of context, but I'm sure there are other open runs in other lines. Especially with the HT product.

open ES is and will always be the biggest reason ppl don't order these LSF's, it's that simple. I think most ppl agree this is bad ass, but that's simply not enough. Even if SS over estimated a ES on these, ppl just want to see a number, some people don't get it, but that's the reality.

You must not have seen too many ss statues in person recently.

I have purchased over 200 SS statues. The quality control sucks but I just return it for a mint one. It's annoying but they always been great with me on returns and fast shipment. I also have owned many commissions and that is when I noticed that SS quality is much better. I actually think they are doing better at least for me lol. But i needed a replacement on the cobra commander head recently which they shipped me a new one.

open ES is and will always be the biggest reason ppl don't order these LSF's, it's that simple. I think most ppl agree this is bad ass, but that's simply not enough. Even if SS over estimated a ES on these, ppl just want to see a number, some people don't get it, but that's the reality.

:goodpost:...AMEN!!!

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

I was just asking a honest question about SSC closing open runs. I've heard that the Ironman 1:1 bust was a open run closing at 1500, but I'm sure that it was limited from the beginning. Other than that all the open runs that I know about are still open.

WM 1:1 Bust
1/2 Ironman

There might be others but I just familiar with the Marvel line and don't want to speak out of context, but I'm sure there are other open runs in other lines. Especially with the HT product.

i agree price sucks and open es sucks. The busts are a lot cheaper than 1/2 scales. I am very curious on the 1/2 scale IM es. 1500 would suck

:goodpost::exactly:

i agree price sucks and open es sucks. The busts are a lot cheaper than 1/2 scales. I am very curious on the 1/2 scale IM es. 1500 would suck

that's the whole point of open edition, you will never know nor will they ever announce the es. IM is still available for sale to this day, it's treated as a commercial product not a collectible.

I agree, even if it was a character and statue I would want to fork down $2k for I would definitely be turned off by the 'open edition'. If not edition size as a number, at least something like "Will stop taking orders on so and so date"

yea, I would prefer SS just take orders for a certain amount of time, announced at the time of PO, then round up and make a ES.

I think this series was such a gamble that SSC almost wants to make it to order instead of having a warehouse full of 3 foot tall statues. Hence the high NRD and lack of ES.

Back