Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yes since the face on the 1/2 piece is much bigger, that is the whole point.

Ok, so 2 months since the last post in this thread? I thought for sure there would of been an update by now.

When do you guys think Wolverine (or Obi-Wan, or Maul for that matter) will be up for pre-order?

Next SDCC? Geez, I hope not.

Wolverine Legendary Scale

Is this the Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure. Looks massive and good sculpt so far.

DSC_0929.jpg

Re: Wolverine Legendary Scale

no sorry i wasnt lucky enough to go or seen any pics of it yet.

All that means is that you need to be spending more time here with us...:wave That way you are always informed and in the inner circle of need to know.

All that means is that you need to be spending more time here with us...:wave That way you are always informed and in the inner circle of need to know.

been out of collecting for awhile, some emergencies that have been taken care of, but I am back now.

Is this the Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure. Looks massive and good sculpt so far.

DSC_0929.jpg

looks like hes helping wolverine get dressed. by the looks of the peg hole, a possible switch out head.

Looking forward to seeing the price.
Would love to know if a Sideshow would be releasing Batman, Joker & Venom LSFs though before going ahead & ordering this.

very curious what the price is as well. It should be less then $1500, but I will assume at this point that it will be $2k like Maul.

Back