Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the heck are you guys finding these codes

SSC releases promo codes almost every month. The easiest way to find them is to go to the last section on this forum. It's called the Sandbox. There's a thread there that lists all the current coupon codes.

OK, so after seeing this piece paired up with the Sabretooth PF in the Sabes preview pics, I crumbled and ordered Wolvie. They just look too damn good together. For those of you still on the fence or thinking of ordering soon, I tried the coupon code for this month and it works on Wolvie. The code is SUMM3R15. It'll give you $20 off your order. Now I just have to PO Sabes and the pair is complete.

Thanks for the heads up! I tried the code when it came out and it didn't work. Glad to hear that it can now be applied to Wolverine. You can also use it on the new Spidey PF : )

Love it!!!

300116-wolverine-brown-costume-01a.jpg

Just saying I love it again :)

OK, so after seeing this piece paired up with the Sabretooth PF in the Sabes preview pics, I crumbled and ordered Wolvie. They just look too damn good together. For those of you still on the fence or thinking of ordering soon, I tried the coupon code for this month and it works on Wolvie. The code is SUMM3R15. It'll give you $20 off your order. Now I just have to PO Sabes and the pair is complete.
Thanks for the heads up and ordered.

Thanks for the heads up! I tried the code when it came out and it didn't work. Glad to hear that it can now be applied to Wolverine. You can also use it on the new Spidey PF : )

Thanks for the heads up and ordered.

No problem guys. With price of these things nowadays, a few extra bucks in our pocket doesn't hurt. Thanks for the heads up on Spidey darren. I'm sure a lot of peeps will be using the coupon on that piece.

We don't get reward points by using a coupon, correct?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/help/ordering/using-rewards-promo-codes-gift-cards-e-coupons-and-free-shipping/sideshow-rewards-terms-and-conditions/

point 14 . Members will earn points for every dollar spent. Purchases made in whole or in part using Sideshow Rewards Points, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, etc will earn rewards on the balance.

so if you use this on wolverine, you will earn 470 points instead of 490

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/help/ordering/using-rewards-promo-codes-gift-cards-e-coupons-and-free-shipping/sideshow-rewards-terms-and-conditions/

point 14 . Members will earn points for every dollar spent. Purchases made in whole or in part using Sideshow Rewards Points, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, etc will earn rewards on the balance.

Thanks, they must have changed the policy, dang I could've used that coupon.

Aww man I hadn't realized he was 490. These prices be climbing like crazy these days.

Not true. It's about a year since you get RPs even with coupons/codes, before that the use of coupons didn't grant RPs.

Back