Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1500 is a good number for this piece. Way better then the 2500 for spiderman ex... it will be wait listed soon I'm sure

To put things in perspective

4 years ago an ES of 1250 for the Joker PF EX was high

5 years ago the Canale SpiderMan EX was 500

Wolverine was 700

Just odd that Wolverine surpassed SpiderMan and now it's vice versa

The power of Misney

To put things in perspective

4 years ago an ES of 1250 for the Joker PF EX was high

5 years ago the Canale SpiderMan EX was 500

Wolverine was 700

Just odd that Wolverine surpassed SpiderMan and now it's vice versa

The power of Misney

More collectors today than 5 years ago. Look at high ES Superman-Sold Out, Lobo, Batgirl, Jean, A year ago, you could bank on the Regs being around for months after release. Now its a matter of weeks or days, and these are with much higher ES. Just look at Lobo's ES. Once word got out is was a stellar product with high QC, poof, gone. Batgirl same thing. Nobody ever talked up Jean and it's gone too.

I think that lull may be over, especially if the higher standards are here to stay.

All that said, I got the original PF which I love, so passing on this one. Will get the new Sabertooth though. I think 1500 is a pretty darn good ES for this piece.

Really considering getting this piece even with my dislike for the upper mouth. Theres just so much else thats great about it and Id hate to pay crazy prices in the future.

Really considering getting this piece even with my dislike for the upper mouth. Theres just so much else thats great about it and Id hate to pay crazy prices in the future.

Yeah, I plan to PO this soon too. The lip has grown on me a bit and It will likely(provided SS is handling QC properly now) look better in hand.

I just POed mine and used $80 worth of rewards points so whether I love it or hate it when I get it, I'm gonna choose to love it. With 2 heads and an extra sword hand, this is a no-brainer. This is gonna be a great, memorable piece to own and with only 1500 EXC, I doubt this will last too long at this point. The upper part of his mouth looks just like in the comic books so I don't see any problem with it.

I'm weakening on this! I want it, but I really want to hold out for a blue and yellow wolverine

I'm weakening on this! I want it, but I really want to hold out for a blue and yellow wolverine

Savage, who knows when we'll see another Wolvie PF? Given what's going on with Fox and Misney, there's a good chance that this is the last 1/4 Wolvie we see in awhile. Unless of course they make a variant of this. I wouldn't count on it though. Hasn't happened with the Logan or classic PF and it didn't happen with the COM either.

The unmasked head sculpt is what sold me on this one. Never been a huge fan of the blue and yellow when taken off the page and made into a figure. I truly like Wolvie in just jeans and a t- shirt with no costume , though I dislike the old Logan PF. I can live with the brown costume a lot more than the Yellow and Blue though.
This statue just looks great in my opinion. Great pose. I hope Production looks as good as prototype. It will be the definitive Wolverine in my collection.

Just gonna wait a week or two to solidly my decision but it really looks like I'll be buying this one!

OK, so after seeing this piece paired up with the Sabretooth PF in the Sabes preview pics, I crumbled and ordered Wolvie. They just look too damn good together. For those of you still on the fence or thinking of ordering soon, I tried the coupon code for this month and it works on Wolvie. The code is SUMM3R15. It'll give you $20 off your order. Now I just have to PO Sabes and the pair is complete.

OK, so after seeing this piece paired up with the Sabretooth PF in the Sabes preview pics, I crumbled and ordered Wolvie. They just look too damn good together. For those of you still on the fence or thinking of ordering soon, I tried the coupon code for this month and it works on Wolvie. The code is SUMM3R15. It'll give you $20 off your order. Now I just have to PO Sabes and the pair is complete.

Ugh, I pre ordered already and didn't use the code : / I know it's just 20$, but still....

And ya the two of them look phenomenal together imo. I was on the fence about Sabretooth because of the price, but after seeing the two together I just can't pass either up.

Ugh, I pre ordered already and didn't use the code : / I know it's just 20$, but still....

And ya the two of them look phenomenal together imo. I was on the fence about Sabretooth because of the price, but after seeing the two together I just can't pass either up.

Sorry you missed out on the coupon code. Yeah, in the grand scheme of things it's just $20 but it certainly doesn't hurt to have an extra $20 in your pocket. I actually like the Sabes PF better than Wolvie. However, when I saw the pic of them together, I knew I was getting both. They just look awesome paired together.

Back