Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FS, I think many of us know that wild animals do it but it's just odd still. I understand the source material. Doesn't mean that it is well received.

Exactly hahahaha. Animals are animals. Why don't SS try to mimic an actual animal muscle anatomy and apply to Wolverine body too :lol

Exactly hahahaha. Animals are animals. Why don't SS try to mimic an actual animal muscle anatomy and apply to Wolverine body too :lol

guess he shouldn't have pointy teeth either? ...and I guess Liev Schreiber really is a mutant :huh :lol

Haterade be flowing like...
tumblr_n4mw3anFKs1ts6jk3o1_500.gif

Haterade be flowing like...
tumblr_n4mw3anFKs1ts6jk3o1_500.gif

Hah, nice one. I certainly don't hate this. I'm just not in love with it to drop $500 on it. I guess I'm being picky since I have my XM wolverine already. Awesome heads and I would still PO this at some point. As is, I'm gonna pass but just admire from afar:lol

I'm not hating it. I'm just not loving it as others have said. I love love the entire statue sans the head for the most part. That's not hate, it's dislike. A huge difference.

Last edited:
Undecided if I should buy the LSF

Or sell my PF ex which would pay for the new wolverine pf and new sabretooth pf..

Doesnt make sense to keep the other Sabretooth due to matching bases

I also think Phoenix PF will be unveiled.

Boom

Yep, that's what I think/hope as well, as I do remember that thread over at SF. Though I feel that it'll be Dark Phoenix first, then the original Phoenix, and an invitation only white version later down the line. I think all versions will sell well. I'm hoping Mark or Steve does the honours in sculpting her. :pray:

yes.

unless they decided to pull it due to all the backlash this Wolverine got but I doubt it

In the past if they unveiled a X-Men piece theyd usually showcase a couple others.

IE- Cyclops Rogue Psylocke

IE-Storm & Colossus

This year Wolverine and Sabretooth in one podium
Spider-Man & Green Goblin in another podium
Ant-Man and maybe Dr Strange PFs

and Im hoping (if they were smart) Phoenix & Magneto or god willing Magneto & Juggernaut / Phoenix & Nightcrawler

God I would absolutely lose my **** if they had Phoenix, Magneto with a majestic and dynamic pose, and a fully sculpted retooled Byrne-era Cyclops in one glass case. I know that I'd kill to have someone like John work his magic on my reg Cyclops and convert that to the classic suit. Maybe wishful thinking on my part though. :(

Back