Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I like to discuss things! Beautiful piece!

And you're more than welcome, but maybe don't demand some topics are not allowed to be discussed by everybody else? I ordered this, I love it! Yet like most, I'm still baffled by the price which will no doubt remain the main topic of discussion for the foreseeable future. Along with all of the awesomeness of the actual bust of course..

Side note, Col, your inbox is full so I can't reply to that incredibly private PM in which you called Spike a "gutless, spineless, gormless, directionless, neurotic, underachieving, snivelling, cowardly pile of smeg" You talk way too much. ;)

. . . Side note, Col, your inbox is full so I can't reply to that incredibly private PM in which you called Spike a "gutless, spineless, gormless, directionless, neurotic, underachieving, snivelling, cowardly pile of smeg" You talk way too much. ;)

Sorry about that Matt - that's MY fault - I've been sending him those shots of your daliances with Pete Tranter's Sister, and given the resolution, the PM system here will only allow 1 attachment per PM.

And you're more than welcome, but maybe don't demand some topics are not allowed to be discussed by everybody else? I ordered this, I love it! Yet like most, I'm still baffled by the price which will no doubt remain the main topic of discussion for the foreseeable future. Along with all of the awesomeness of the actual bust of course..

Side note, Col, your inbox is full so I can't reply to that incredibly private PM in which you called Spike a "gutless, spineless, gormless, directionless, neurotic, underachieving, snivelling, cowardly pile of smeg" You talk way too much. ;)

Yeah , I preordered it too, bud! I hope the production piece looks as good .... We will see....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it needs to be for that price hike and over a year to paint them, great sculpt though lets pray it comes out as good as pics and no silly stick on triangles like P2 never understood that one

it needs to be for that price hike and over a year to paint them, great sculpt though lets pray it comes out as good as pics

:exactly: Definitely, for how much they raised the price, this needs to come out perfect to keep faith with collectors(if that's possible at this point) Also I love the minion predator in your user pic shanks, that's awesome and I had never seen that one before :clap

:exactly: Definitely, for how much they raised the price, this needs to come out perfect to keep faith with collectors(if that's possible at this point) Also I love the minion predator in your user pic shanks, that's awesome and I had never seen that one before :clap

thanks xenowolf, makes me smile too

it needs to be for that price hike and over a year to paint them, great sculpt though lets pray it comes out as good as pics and no silly stick on triangles like P2 never understood that one

sure, people keep saying that. then next year when it comes out it won't be and people will be like "well this is a steal compared to the current prices!".

same old song and dance :|

For the price you guys are paying for this I sincerely hope SS knocks it out of the park.

For the price you guys are paying for this I sincerely hope SS knocks it out of the park.

They'll be a lot of complaints otherwise. The only thing that could possibly even slightly justify the price, or more to the point, price raise, would be the insane quality on show. It's a gaurantee that there will be a drop in quality, how much of one is the question. I was slightly tempted by this upon first seeing it despite having no interest in the lsb line previously but being priced just £400.00 below the CP P2 bust I've ordered I can't justify it personally. I could see CP appearing with a life size down the road for two thirds the price more and although it might not be as impressive a pose and hold as much character the size alone would push me toward that more.

Interestingly though I think the presence of this one is what had me interested in the first place and I doubt I'd want a life size wolf otherwise so I'm not sure what I think.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

. . . I was slightly tempted by this upon first seeing it despite having no interest in the lsb line previously but being priced just £400.00 below the CP P2 bust I've ordered I can't justify it personally . . . Interestingly though I think the presence of this one is what had me interested in the first place and I doubt I'd want a life size wolf otherwise so I'm not sure what I think.

I can't believe I'm going to encourage someone to buy this at THIS crazy price - but go for it Aaron - it's a pretty unique/awesome looking sculpt, and I've got to hope that SOME of that extra cost will translate into better quality/QC.

$849 without shipping for us Aussies... Wanting to kms right now :( Will probably end up waiting to see what the P1 Maquette costs and deciding which one I want more..

Back