Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think from now on, whenever we post about 'free' shipping from Sideshow, we should italicize, bold, underline, use all caps, or use quotes on the word 'free'. :lol

Or use all: "FREE" shipping from Sideshow.

I think from now on, whenever we post about 'free' shipping from Sideshow, we should italicize, bold, underline, use all caps, or use quotes on the word 'free'. :lol

Or use all: "FREE" shipping from Sideshow.

In honor of all Americans getting free shipping :duff

giphy.gif

Thanks sideshow :hi5: :monkey3

I broke and put in a pre-order...

I really love the sculpt, and don't want to pay an even more ridiculous price in a year. This thing is over priced enough as it is.

If you want to receive the typical Sideshow Experience - World known quality, timely delivery, TOTAL MATCH TO PROTOTYPE, perfect customer service - Then pay and shut up.

I'm hoping this is sarcastic, because recent experiences certainly haven't lived up to this.

It was :lol

By-the-way - that Alien bust you did is AWESOME - can you still buy those as kits?

Thanks man. Yeah, I think Akihito still has a few more. Neck seam needed filling, and the back tubes needed rods, but he does great work. Awesome kit

Last edited:
Hey I like to discuss things! Beautiful piece!
3fcc9b7eb031ba25e11b6a8577d6fb8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a great picture to show how much color variation there is with this piece. Four to five different shades of color coming together and blending at several places on Wolf's face and crown.

Do yourself a favor... don't fall in love with this picture.

That's a great picture to show how much color variation there is with this piece. Four to five different shades of color coming together and blending at several places on Wolf's face and crown.

I would hope it's actually way more than 4-5 :<

Also funny to see that they went too black on the wound on the 1:1 and now they removed any dark color from it :p Good to see they fixed the chin color though (if not the size).An the short ass dreads

You know .. Your right .. But the production piece paint apps may be less than stellar ... The proto was painted by Anthony Mestas and Joe Dunaway, of course it looks good " You can ruin a great sculpt with lousy paint apps"

You know .. Your right .. But the production piece paint apps may be less than stellar ... The proto was painted by Anthony Mestas and Joe Dunaway, of course it looks good " You can ruin a great sculpt with lousy paint apps"

See - I know you're not CBG because you said you actually bought this - but still - those posts of yours . . . :)

Sent from my desktop stating the bleedin' obvious.

:lecture That was exactly my point. Don't fall in love with something you're not going to get.

Back