Wolf King Dr. Chemical Poisoning Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's definitely a character but he does some really awesome reviews and I love the guy's enthusiasm for collectibles. I think he took things too far when he said getting this statue made him aroused and caused him to soil his pants. I know he's being figurative, but the sound of his voice makes me wonder if he's being literal :rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZZaJ2WOu8

Shhhh don't tell anyone but he's a guilty pleasure of mine same with uncle Clipper :wink1: but he makes me think he took his love of Expendables too far and became like Mickey Rourke :lol

Recieved mine from Urban Samuarai. I am really pleased although he has a terrible paint rub on his nose and I'm not happy they expect me to pay to return the HS for a replacement. I think I'll repaint the gloves and he will be perfect.
87p0srx.jpg

Good review Skull, this sculpt does the job pretty well.

YT74 - Nice photo. You caught the sculpt in just the right light to show off it's likeness.

Congrats to both of you on your new 1/6 figures.

Interesting... seems the likeness actually improved in production. I doubt the tweaked it, but something about the slightly softer sculpt and paint work really brings out the likeness.

Again, it's no Trevor Grove sculpt... but certainly serviceable.

Good review Skull, this sculpt does the job pretty well.

YT74 - Nice photo. You caught the sculpt in just the right light to show off it's likeness.

Congrats to both of you on your new 1/6 figures.

Thanks, I think its better than people give it credit for.

Interesting... seems the likeness actually improved in production. I doubt the tweaked it, but something about the slightly softer sculpt and paint work really brings out the likeness.

Again, it's no Trevor Grove sculpt... but certainly serviceable.

Agreed, not the best available but for the price its a good value and a decent sculpt an paint job.

Hi guys,

Normally I don't post video's due to lack of "skills" and a decent videocamera.
But today I received the Eleven Chem Man set from Kit Chen​ of Onesixthkit.com.
And since I already own the Wolfking version, I wanted to do a quick comparison of both items, with all the Breaking Bad 1/6 figure hype happening at the moment.

Enjoy if you take the time to take a look and sorry for the sloppy English.

If anyone has that black windbreaker jacket from the Wolfking clothing set, let me know. I'm looking for 1 or 2 if possible. PM me. Thanks.

Back