Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM_1666.jpg

Awesome shots comiclover47! The shot showing the back with the flowing cloak is so nice. Great sculpting job by SS! I'm so envious now, coz I'm still hoping my WL for the Ex converts. :pray:

If the UPS guy manages to come before 11 Friday I will have this guy soon... but more than likely I will have to pick it up Monday :monkey2

Awesome shots comiclover47! The shot showing the back with the flowing cloak is so nice. Great sculpting job by SS! I'm so envious now, coz I'm still hoping my WL for the Ex converts. :pray:

Contact tomandshell and get his if he doesn't want his right now.

Tom I know Darth Waller is looking for one and I think there may be a couple others.

Thanks--I hate to be missing a piece from the line, but it just arrived at the worst possible time. If I can't find a buyer here I'll just send it back to Sideshow and eat the shipping costs.

Great pics!!!

This guy has so much presence! I love the flow of the robe. So nice!!!
Can't wait for tomorrow!:yess:

this is an amazing statue. I think i love it more then even Gandalf or Boromir

Thanks for the pics comiclover47. :clap

Congrats!...he looks really great :rock...I wouldn't put him ahead of Boromir though...but very nice non-the-less. :rock

Won't get mine for a couple of weeks or so. :(

Looking forward to seeing many more pics to keep me going till then. :stick

:duff
Bill

Back