Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, if it isn't too much trouble, could I ask you for one more picture request?

If you have Weta Saruman, could you do one more pic of the Weta Saruman in the middle of the two maquettes?

Sure, no problem Lad. :wave

I'm happy do that for you...it will be tomorrow before I can get to it though. :(

I do ask one thing of you too...when you get yours set up, you show us some pic of your own. :wink1:...do we have a deal? :hi5:

Sure, no problem Lad. :wave

I'm happy do that for you...it will be tomorrow before I can get to it though. :(

I do ask one thing of you too...when you get yours set up, you show us some pic of your own. :wink1:...do we have a deal? :hi5:

No problem, whenever you have time!

I sure will. My Ringwraith is supposed to arrive Wednesday and Witch King on Thursday!

Bill, if it isn't too much trouble, could I ask you for one more picture request?

If you have Weta Saruman, could you do one more pic of the Weta Saruman in the middle of the two maquettes?

Here you go buddy.

RingwraithSarumanTWK_2_zpsfcd89103.jpg

RingwraithSarumanTWK_3_zps088a4b58.jpg

RingwraithSarumanTWK_1_zps42bb81a0.jpg

Hope these are okay for you mate. :)

Saruman is really dwarfed by the two Maquettes. :lol

Ended up putting him on a podium to give him some size. :wink1:

I think the Sauron works better with the Maquettes IMHO. :)

Thanks for the great pics Bill! While Saruman is awesome, you are very right; Sauron looks much better between the wraiths. I'm going to wait until after SDCC to see if we get a new Saruman, but if not, then I may search out the Weta version.

Anytime Lad :wave...glad to be of help mate. :wink1:

Best of luck with your pending arrivals. :)...you are going to love them, I have no doubt. :wink1:

I just got in the EX Ringwraith maquette! He's awesome, the sculpted flowing robes in the wind are so cool and the pose will always be the scene on Weathertop as he's attacking Frodo.

Good luck with that one... Mine arrived safely and it had to come a long way. I'm sure your one will be in great condition and you'll have the set.

Thanks! I hope so. I'll post pictures of him (and the set tomorrow) provided he arrives undamaged.

One done and one to go :yess:...congrats Lad :hi5:...he looks great :rock...best of luck for an arrival of an undamaged TWK. :rock

Very nice pics :clap...looking forward to seeing phase 2. :wink1:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! It's appreciated.

I'm excited (and nervous) for the Witch King to arrive.

Back