WIP Lifesize Ellen Ripley Bust FINISHED WITH VIDEO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilysteve

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

A few years back I posted some pictures of a half scale Ripley that I sculpted. Now I've finally taken the plunge and I'm sculpting the full scale version! Theres a lot of finalising and detailing to do but this has all been measured out Madame Tussauds style from Aliens screen shots so hopefully its as close as it can be. Shes going to be finished in silicone with real hair, acrylic eyes etc. Hopefully in the future I'll sculpt a complete figure holding Newt and the flame thrower/pulse rifle combo!

Heres some pictures, couple of days work left to do:

siggersnear2.jpg

siggersnear.jpg

siggersnear1.jpg

Cheers from London, Steve.

Last edited:
Re: WIP Lifesize Ellen Ripley Bust

Great likeness, but it looks ever so slightly aged. Little bit of smoothing and it'll be dead-on.

Wow! Fanastic work...keep us updated.

Thanks everyone!! :)

Made some more progress and thought I'd show a quick photoshop I did overlapping the eyes from a similar picture of Sigourney....

Sigshop.jpg

Not too shabby there... :fart who am I kidding it looks great. Can't wait to see the final piece.

It looks just like her awesome bust congrat man :clap

Thanks guys!!!

Last update before I take the hair off and do all the finishing...

IMG_9435.jpg

IMG_9434.jpg

IMG_9431.jpg

I love it! My favorite actress, in my favorite role for her! Any chance you would do more castings of her for sale someday? I'd love to get one!

Back