WIP Leon: The Professional leather vest/harness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello. I am starting on making a Leon figure and I decided to start off with the hard part first. I'm not happy with the Heroic figures vest because it has a few issues that bugg me: The knife sheath should be a gun holster, the back should be two pices and not one, and it's missing a few straps. SO intead of buying the figure and tearing the vest apart...I'm making my own. THis is a really early WIP.THis is made competely from scratch and It was a pain in the butt to make so far. I like it so far I just need to add some straps and sew some stuff down. I might try and use a different leather sometime in the future.

I do need some help tho. If you guys with the Heroic figure could take some pictures of the bolt-cutter holster. I can't find any pics from the movie so I think I'll just copy that. Please:D:D

Thanks, comments and criticism is always welcome. I'll try and take better pics tomorrow.

Nice work! Been trying to make a vest for my Father's Leon as a gift but my skills suck when it comes to anything but paint. Had to buy the Heroic fig.

But yours. Damn nice

Heres a little bump and a update of my WIP Leon vest. I add some detail to the bolt cutter holster and i just about finished that part.
dsc00107j.jpg

dsc00106so.jpg

Back