WIP Isaac Clarke 1:6th custom figure (Dead Space)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_jedi1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've started working on a 1:6th Isaac.
He's in the VERY early stages and probably won't be done for some time though the Plasma Cutter is very nearly finished.
It WILL swivel but right now it's just taped together for the pics.
P1110069.jpg

P1110070.jpg

I've finished with the Cutter for the night. I'll try to finish the build up tomorrow so I can start painting it.
As it stands, the front end is essentially finished and it swivels.
P1110078.jpg

P1110079.jpg

P1110080.jpg

P1110081.jpg

P1110082.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do on the Plasma Cutter and I've barely started Isaac but I'll get there eventually.
this is all from last night, the next post has tonight's progress.. I'm posting it here so I can stop hijacking the DS2 thread.

I like the plasma cutter so far. I always wanted to take on a figure of Isaac but I thought it would just be too much work. I thought about trying to cut the ribs of his suit on the laser at my work. If I ever get around to it I'll be sure to let you know.

I cant wait to see what you come up with.

do you plan to made the suit and the helmet ?

great job on the plasma cutter ;)

Yeah, I'll probably start working up the patterns for the fabric parts this weekend and maybe even sew it up.
I have an idea or two about the helmet and armor plates.. I suspect that the helmet will be the easier of the two though I could end up being wrong.

Alright.. day two of my weekend (I work Wednesday-Saturday, 10 hour days). I have the helmet nearly finished and I've figured out HOW I'm going to do the bodysuit though I haven't started it yet. :slap
P1110107.jpg

P1110108.jpg

P1110109.jpg

P1110110.jpg

P1110111.jpg

P1110112.jpg

P1110113.jpg

P1110114.jpg

I've figured out most of what I'm going to do for his rig, the materials I'm going to use for the suit, and I'm working out the armor.
The next step will be making his bodysuit. I plan to attach the gloves to the sleeves though I may wait on that until the armor is applied to it.

Thanks and I hope they do too.
I wonder if they'll do a removeable helmet as their exclusive lol
Here are a few more pics to update where I am for the night and then I'm off to bed.
I made a removable neck seal.
P1110115.jpg

and added a frosted visor (?) to the helmet
P1110116.jpg

P1110117.jpg

Hey jedi1,
I was playing dead space 2 and i paused it.And switched over to the computer and saw this the other day.Ive been waiting to here hot toys to this figure,great idea.And hes looks good, its a tough one to design.
I beat it on hardcore and wow what trip that was.Hands down my favorite game....

Hey jedi1,
I was playing dead space 2 and i paused it.And switched over to the computer and saw this the other day.Ive been waiting to here hot toys to this figure,great idea.And hes looks good, its a tough one to design.
I beat it on hardcore and wow what trip that was.Hands down my favorite game....

Thanks and congrats.. Hardcore was no joke. lol I ended up buying one of the DLC packs so I could make it through on hardcore.
I got all the trophies though and I finished all of severed too.
I'm waiting for more DLC :D

I got some work done tonight on his suit. It's not much but I changed out the sleeves.
Theres still a ton of work to do JUST on the suit.. thats even before I get to the armor but I'm making progress.
As far as I can tell the gray portion of the right sleeve is supposed to be longer than the left one, possibly all the way to the wrist. Since I'm not 100% certain, I made it longer but not THAT long.
P1110125.jpg

P1110126.jpg

P1110127.jpg

Thanks, I might look into it, not sure how my skills in regards to stubble would hold up though cuts I CAN do.
Alright, a quick little update. I've added a few more pieces, the leather bits ARE leather.
P1110130.jpg

Locator, possibly Kinesis emitter.
P1110131.jpg

P1110132.jpg

P1110133.jpg

P1110134.jpg

edit: I finished my master for the sleeve armor plates, I'm casting up copies now.
Now, for a taste of things to come.
P1110138.jpg

Last edited:
Back