WIP Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how you make it seem so easy. You've got mad talent.:clap you have the definative Dexter. That glass slides box is amazing!

Thank you all for the nice comments!

I'll upload new pics when the custom is finished.

BTW anyone has ideas for a base? For the moment, I really don't know what ot do and ideas would be welcome!

Also, anyone knows if there is a brand name on Dexter's Donut box? I could check it ou, but I'm being lazy.... :D

Thank you all for the nice comments!

I'll upload new pics when the custom is finished.

BTW anyone has ideas for a base? For the moment, I really don't know what ot do and ideas would be welcome!

Also, anyone knows if there is a brand name on Dexter's Donut box? I could check it ou, but I'm being lazy.... :D

I'm going to make my base pure white whith blood spatter all over it. :D

It would be cool if Dex is bend over a table with a copse wrap in plastic.

That would be a great idea, but I don't have enough room in my display for that, unfortunately.... :(

I'm going to make my base pure white whith blood spatter all over it. :D

That's an idea I had in mind! White with the Dexter logo and blood spatter! Yet, I'm not decided... I don't know, but I'd like something that's display both Daytime Dexter and Dexter in the Dark, and somehow, I'd like to show that rupture... but so far, my ideas are lame... :(

Thank you Justinluck! :D

I'm glad you like them!

Actually, the stand and everything is now finished, as well as a Doakes hs, but I just can't seem to fin the time to take some decent pictures. Pretty soon though I hope! :D

I will soon! But at the moment I'm working on several stuff. I've just finished sculpting a Jeremy Brett hs, and I'm fed up with my crappy pictures, so I'm trying to make some sort of blue foldable background to make better pics! :D

Mine is a custom, but you may try using the sweater that came with the first Jack Bauer from Diamond Select. Remove the collar, dip in a very dilluted green dye and you should be good to go! Check the Triad Dexter thread. There's a pic by Die. I think that's what h did and it looks great! :D

that looks amazing, and I'm surprised at how easily you managed to make those great looking accessories

Back