WIP custom PUNISHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys i wanted to show you the early beginning of a custom figs!
SO i have not much to show but it's already a good beginning i think!

I always wanted to have a Punisher inspired by the art of BRADTSREET and inspired a bit by the new movie!

So the head is a head from MIKETEK on osw and painted by me! i went with a battle damaged look.
The bulletproof vest is from GIGN hot toys and handpainted skull and some custom weapons to!
I made a stand for him to! A WAR base!
Hope you will like this WIP

IMG_0657-1.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0681-1.jpg

The bloody dollars on the stand are terrific !! I always wanted to dirt my Frank Castle up, now your work will probably change my mind.

Absolutely fantastic! I really love the severed hand on the base! Very nice touch!

And where did you get that head again? I've been looking for a Bradstreet type head as well and that looks perfect!

I'd also like to see more pics of that Licky Joker head!

ahh damn seb thats guna kick serious a**!!!!! it looks awsome. cant wait to get it!!

u got any tips of getting boots on the hot toys feet lol. i got 1 boot on just and the other is been a pain in the ***lol

Maybe you should try with an hairdryer or sink the boots in hot water to soften it a bit! :gun

Great work man! Your diorama bases are awesome! Any tips for the dripping blood... and do you just print out the money and things like that or buy from a manufacturer?

Great work man! Your diorama bases are awesome! Any tips for the dripping blood... and do you just print out the money and things like that or buy from a manufacturer?

Thx buddy! For the dripping blood i use regular gel glue and then painted red and for the money i printed A4 sheets, cut them and weather them :chew

Back