• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winchester Sixth Scale Weapons - Painted Sets Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggsMcClane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the sixth scale weapons I made in the following thread: Supernatural Kitbash Thread Very little cleanup needed. Shipping is included. Insurance is additional. International shipping will vary.

natchweap2.jpg

Raw
Amulet - $5
Knife - $10
Bone Dagger - $15
Slate Weapon - $20

Set Of Four - $50

accessories1_zpswzfqdssv.jpg

Painted
Amulet - $10
Knife - $20
Bone Dagger - $25
Slate Weapon - $35

Set Of Four - $90

Note: Contact Hunterdnrc for knife decals.

Winchester Journal - These have a bubble or two. Pretty easy fix but offered at a slight discount - $20

journal3_zps2wh1ajrh.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Winchester Sixth Scale Weapons

Ill take the amulet , rubbies dagger and the first blade 😆

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I didn't offer a paint option because I wasn't sure about pricing. What sounds reasonable to you guys?

I'd get the amulet, dagger, and first blade if they were painted. I don't know what the charge for painting would be--depends on how much work it would be for you I guess. If it's $30 for the ones I want, is $60 a fair price for them painted? If you get it figured out then I'd be in for them.

I'd get the amulet, dagger, and first blade if they were painted. I don't know what the charge for painting would be--depends on how much work it would be for you I guess. If it's $30 for the ones I want, is $60 a fair price for them painted? If you get it figured out then I'd be in for them.

I think I can do that for you. PM sent.

Hey folks, I'll be providing decals for the painted sets. I'm not sure if Riggs wants some to use on the painted sets or not, but anyone who has bought unpainted sets, get in touch. :rock

Added you to the listing Hunter. I'll grab a few for the one stop shoppers but will point everyone else in your direction. Thanks for working on these.

715e459597dd39c7368d6c27fa4d5bb2.jpg

65083e995b0fe07e584806935b7c5040.jpg

Anyone who got an unpainted set need them, get in touch! 6 bucks plus shipping for a set, (shipping is 1 in the US or 2 intl)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back