Will you get the new PREDATOR WOLF: CLEANER VER.?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you get the new WOLF PREDATOR: CLEANER VER.?

• Yes, I didn't get the first Wolf and like this one

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Yes, even though I already have the standard version

Votes: 36 37.5%
  • No, I already have the standard version

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • No, I've no interest in Wolf

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • No, I'll just try get the new parts seperately

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
I'm on the fence here, but not in any way covered by the options.

There is too much extra gear to pass up - and to be fair to HT, it looks like they have tried to create an 'alternative' version of the character. At a guess, the space for the cleaner kit is created by not having the 2nd shoulder cannon, and the helmet is damaged. So, if you want a defintive shot of the character as he appeared in the film, the original is still it. The only definitive improvement is the separate mandibles on the head. I certainly don't regret buying the original.

Now, the only question for me is whether I Ebay the duplicated parts to recoup my costs, or build an 2nd Wolf for display...

to be honest, i should say JUST GET THE CLEANER VERSION.

hell, you live in america. if you dont like this thing on the long run, you can always sell it in ebay and reap profit.

What i cant resist from this new version is THE DAMN BASE. that base is so unique, well i know its just a base. but normally , you only get a base with predator name on it. so lame. this time , its so different.

the mandible is nice too. BUT what i dont like is they eliminate the dual canon and the whip

and i dont need that med kit or corrosive blue liquid. those are lame

Does anyone have any ideas of when you can order it from SSC?

Hard to say, but it shouldn't be long. Maybe an announcement in the next newsletter, and up for preorder a week or two after that?

ABC-EXPRESS in HK has 'em up for preorder right now for $153, about $188 shipped to most places, and a release date of (and I quote) "Please be reminded that this figure will be released at least in early June, as stated in our ad." I took this to mean "at the earliest" in early June.

Sideshow will most likely be among the last to receive them and the price probably won't be significantly different, but the reward points and customer service benefits are worth ordering from SSC if you're not in a hurry.

I'm undecided, I have the original on pre-ordered and I'm not sure which one I want to get yet? Recommendations????

Me being a predator only collector will be getting both :D you could always get both then if yopu change your mind there is always ebay, for more than likely a profit

Hard to say, but it shouldn't be long. Maybe an announcement in the next newsletter, and up for preorder a week or two after that?

ABC-EXPRESS in HK has 'em up for preorder right now for $153, about $188 shipped to most places, and a release date of (and I quote) "Please be reminded that this figure will be released at least in early June, as stated in our ad." I took this to mean "at the earliest" in early June.

Sideshow will most likely be among the last to receive them and the price probably won't be significantly different, but the reward points and customer service benefits are worth ordering from SSC if you're not in a hurry.

Thanks for the info man :peace

Hot.jpg

Courtesy of hidexjapan from Toysdaily

You can actually do this yourself at home, the trick is to use hairdryer to soften the mouth part when you want to open it or close it back. Not bad huh

Hot.jpg

Courtesy of hidexjapan from Toysdaily

You can actually do this yourself at home, the trick is to use hairdryer to soften the mouth part when you want to open it or close it back. Not bad huh

That looks great! But I wouldn't open and close them too much....it will eventually break....even using the hair dryer. Also, I wonder if they had to paint inside the deep corners of the mouth once they got those mandibles open. The only drawback I can see is the helmet can't be used other than display.

I love that dead eye!

its good for me getting both so I can have one with the mask and one without! Cause I wasnt sure if I should display the original with or without the mask:D

Voted yes. I will get him for the parts I want, and plan to make a totally beatup, battle damaged one out of what's left. May even sell that when I am done. Not sure. I'll see after I finish it. I want him beat up and raging. All the new parts will go to the one I have now.

Voted yes. I will get him for the parts I want, and plan to make a totally beatup, battle damaged one out of what's left. May even sell that when I am done. Not sure. I'll see after I finish it. I want him beat up and raging. All the new parts will go to the one I have now.

I cant wait to see that one :rock

Yeah Les, that sounds awsome. Really looking forward to seeing what you do!

Unfortunately I wont be getting this - I'm having enough trouble explaining why I spent £100 on one damn figure (stupid VAT:banghead)They'd kill me if I was getting another one of the same character. :eek:

If I can find one of those LE BD Predalien figures, that comes with Wolf's blade holes in her head dome, I'm thinking of boring a hole through the second Wolf body so I can put them together for the final battle scene. Not sure how hard it would be, but it might just be worth a try.

alter ego has em up now! just put in my order......153 w/shipping, better get it now before it goes up to 300 in a year or so.

Back