Statue Will you be ordering Darth Maul LSF @ $2000 and and Open/TBD edition size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be ordering Darth Maul LSF @ $2000 and and Open/TBD edition size?

• Total voters
Darth Maul looks very cool and awesome, but it's a pass for me. I don't consider him imortant enough to give 2000 for him, heck he's only in one movie. I'm saving my money for LSF Indiana Jones, that will be the only LSF I will buy, and maybe, just maybe Jack Sparrow if they make him, and he is spot on:whip

Honestly I wouldn't put this thing in my house if they paid me 2K..1:2 looks like you got a midget in your house..Biggest acceptable scale for me is 1:4..:monkey4

do we reall need another thread about LSF's? This isn't SF, and it's farely obvious to everyone that 85-95% of ppl won't be ordering this.

do we reall need another thread about LSF's? This isn't SF, and it's farely obvious to everyone that 85-95% of ppl won't be ordering this.

OP needs to compensate for being infracted for trolling his displeasure about open ES releases in the General Collectibles, Ask Sideshow and DC boards.

It's a great Maul to be sure -- I would've liked the red on the face to appear more skullish, but that's ok -- I think it's the most faithful Maul to date...aside from the lifesize which was pretty damn accurate

cutcaster-photo-100322602-Hell-No-Red-Button.jpg

Back