Will we get anything Star Wars @ Spooktacular 08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PF Rancor in 1/6th scale would be sweet.

Also, if the lightsaber means anything more than a joke, then possibly can further hint at Cody since he recovers Obi-Wan's dropped saber.

I can't watch this stuff, too confusing for this feeble mind :google. I have to be lazy and read what my fellow SSC think what's coming next...:lol

In the horror section someone posted pics of a Creature from the Black Lagoon diorama (snapped covertly at Sideshow)... that is what Criswell is talking about. I wouldn't count on a B&W version being announced as well... probably at some point, but it might be awhile.

Looks like no Star Wars 1:6 figure for Spootacular sine the PF Leia will go up tomorrow. Not really Surprised with the announcements of Anilles and the Utapua Clone in the last couple of weeks.

I'm sure we'll see at least one more announcment in Nov/Dec though.

Looks like no Star Wars 1:6 figure for Spootacular sine the PF Leia will go up tomorrow. Not really Surprised with the announcements of Anilles and the Utapua Clone in the last couple of weeks.

I'm sure we'll see at least one more announcment in Nov/Dec though.

Yup, Armored - 1/6 ROTJ or ESB Boba Fett. :rock

Boba sure would be a crowd pleaser :rock I sold my Medicom figure awhile back and sure would like to replace him with a Sideshow version :rock

I'd prefer ROTJ Boba first because A) got ESB from Medi, and B) Jedi compliments Jabba from Sideshow more accurrately.

I think I prefer the look of ROTJ... not by much, but if I had to choose.

Althoug if they release one, I could easily see the other being released as a SDCC (or whatever) variant.

I prefer the ESB becuase he comes with a hand Blaster and Holster and like the Blaster Rifle better, I like the paint Scheme better and he doesn't get chumped out like he did in ROTJ. Bossk would be cool as well.

The two pack idea would be awsome as well , but they would most likely do them as seperate releases.

I think I'll be holding on to mine Gboy

It will be interesting to see SSC's take on both Boba and Jango.

However, I have some doubt they will be able to top Medicom's on these releases. :blah

Yes, SS will have a leather belt and a better looking blaster...fo sure

SSC could also get the armor and helmet perfect (although both Medi's are already 99.9% perfect)

A tight jointed new body from SS would definitely give the RAH some competion and be a taller larger mass.

Although, I think where SSC will be inferior to the Medicom....is in the tailoring department. Since, my first purchase of a 1/6 medicom product (seven products later) I've been amazed at the way the cut and fabric choice hangs on their figs and the their amazingly clean micro stitching.

I have yet to see anything from SSC 1/6 that suggests they are capable of one uping Medicom in this department. I would like to see it, especially for its price point, but I don't think I'll be needing to replace them with SSC's versions.

:acme

Back