Will there be anymore DBZ Medicom Figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody?
I mean only four figures have been made and both Goku's have sold out and I missed out :monkey2

With all the problems with the Goku chest piece cracking, it wouldn't surprise me if they put this line on holf. God, I really hope they don't. I want all of the Z warriors and a Cell!

With all the problems with the Goku chest piece cracking, it wouldn't surprise me if they put this line on holf. God, I really hope they don't. I want all of the Z warriors and a Cell!

I was thinking about going on the Waitlist for the Super Saiyan Goku but if the Quality of the Medicom DBZ figures isn't that flash then I don't really want to invest in the line. If the problem is resolved I say keep them coming
I want Broly :rock

The only other two figures I heard rumors of them doing were Vegeta and Super Saiyan Vegeta. Both were based from the Freeza Saga though...

Vegeta-ss.jpg

That was a long time ago though.

How could they do SS Vegeta from the Freeza saga? He didn't acquire SS abilities until the android saga.

Sorry I misspoke. I mean the standard Vegeta from the Freeza Saga and the SS from the Android Saga like they did the slightly different Gokus. :D Like I said though that rumor was out before Piccolo....

Even if Medicom do release more figures, what's the point of buying them?

So you can have it for a month and then watch it degrade and fall apart?

Yup, with their Goku figure, the rubber body (on some people's figures) is messed up.

Medicom is well known for the bad quality.

Don't get me wrong though, some of their figures are great.

I have the Medicom comic blue and red Spider-Man, Rocketeer Ver. 2, and ROTJ Darth Vader. All three are getting on a year since I had them and were previously owned by collectors on these forums. No problems with them yet, so I don't think your statements hold true for all of their figures.

So far I have had nothing but great experiences with Medicom's figures. BTW, could help that I own three of their better figures too. :D

I have the Medicom comic blue and red Spider-Man, Rocketeer Ver. 2, and ROTJ Darth Vader. All three are getting on a year since I had them and were previously owned by collectors on these forums. No problems with them yet, so I don't think your statements hold true for all of their figures.

So far I have had nothing but great experiences with Medicom's figures. BTW, could help that I own three of their better figures too. :D

I know some of their figures have turned out good.

I've seen one Vader (on this forum) by medicom, and it's clothing material was messed up.
If your one's fine, then thats cool. :D

For those who want Hight quality DBZ figure, Here a Polystone Statue of BROLY.
15" tall !!

ssa41390ho0.jpg

ssa41391nn6.jpg
Loks great, bit if it's got no joints, then I'm not interested. it's a statue, Not a figure.

you're lucky then. Comic spidey si NOTORIOUS for having his limbs break. That being due to him being made from the dreaded japanese red plastic.
had both the hips on mine go literaly SECONDS out of the box, and one of his shoulders a few hours later.
He's all fixed and awaiting resewing at the moment however :rock
It's not that medicom makes poor quality figures, it's more that they have poor quality controll, as well as fragile figures.

Back