Will SS have a panel at SDCC this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all. (I missed last year's because I was in line almost 3 hours to get registered/badged. :mad:)

Usually its several folks from a company/movie talking about what to expect or how the do things.

yeah, sideshow should have a panel. :)

cool!!!!!! ill be having my own panel in the Bathroom to whom ever is interested

i'd go, but I don't wanna get raped.

:p

Excellent question! We are looking into it, but nothing has been scheduled in stone yet. Be sure that we will let you all know in our newsletter as soon as we find out! (but also be aware with the way the Comic-Con organizers work, it may be fairly late in the game - I think last year we didn't know the exact date/time until about a week before the show!) :duff

Excellent question! We are looking into it, but nothing has been scheduled in stone yet. Be sure that we will let you all know in our newsletter as soon as we find out! (but also be aware with the way the Comic-Con organizers work, it may be fairly late in the game - I think last year we didn't know the exact date/time until about a week before the show!) :duff

If you guys can't get a room, please at least consider just doing one from your booth.

If you guys can't get a room, please at least consider just doing one from your booth.

The Sideshow artists are also ALWAYS available in the booth for meet and greets for the ENTIRE show, during which you can ask them one-on-one ANY question your heart desires. No guarantee of an answer, of course ;) but we take pride in the fact that our artists are readily available on the floor for meet and greets. Take heart in the fact that any 'sneak peeks' they plan to do to at the show will happen, no matter what the format... in a panel, on our booth screens, secret unveiling on a specific day, whatever it may be (IF there are any planned this year of course - last year it was the Indy head sculpt and Eagle/Fell Beast design) :duff

Is Oluf going to be there?

A list of exact Sideshow artists who will be in attendance is not known at the moment. Oluf's up in Alaska and the Gore Group is down in Argentina, so normally it's a 'no' from their camps. But we'll see! Guaranteed are all the artists that work in-house - the Sideshow Design and Development Team - including Mat, Tom, Scott K, Heath, etc.

Guaranteed are all the artists that work in-house - the Sideshow Design and Development Team - including Mat, Tom, Scott K, Heath, etc.

so when a product says "The sideshow design and dev team" does that refer to the in-house artists??
just curious cause thats what the new Hellboy credit reads as and Im curious about the sculptor... :monkey1

so when a product says "The sideshow design and dev team" does that refer to the in-house artists??
just curious cause thats what the new Hellboy credit reads as and Im curious about the sculptor... :monkey1

Yes, that typically means the core group of in-house artists all had a hand in bringing the figure to life.

Back