Will hot toys make a Mark 1? - PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if they will eventually do one considering a mark 2 and 3 are already on the works.

How about Sideshow? Does anyone know if they will do a maquette or Comiquette of it?

Re: Will hot toys make a Mark 1?

Don't care what SS does but yeah HT will make a M1.

(i'd bet on it)

Signs-point-to-yes-.jpg

Looking at the Power Loader, its a safe bet we'll get an Iron Monger with Obi in it. As for the Mark 01, I don't think it'll be removable from Tony, probably a headless sculpt as well but built onto a figure completely or done like the other Marks but they can help themselves from getting that one done.

There goes my hopes for a Yinsen.... :( Just kidding! They'd be foolish not to do a Mark 1 and Iron Monger.

Confirmation is in.

"New technique applies on next Iron Man figure. In the past 2 months, Hot Toys has been announced and revealed the Mark 2 and Mark 3 collectible figures as well as the Iron Man Cosbaby, so what will be next? Not hard to speculate...(but we can’t call out his name yet!) Nevertheless, there’s something you might interested - A newly developed technique will be applied on the head-sculpture of this figure. So better glue your eyes on our future newsletter next week to see what exactly is!"

Confirmation is in.

"New technique applies on next Iron Man figure. In the past 2 months, Hot Toys has been announced and revealed the Mark 2 and Mark 3 collectible figures as well as the Iron Man Cosbaby, so what will be next? Not hard to speculate...(but we can’t call out his name yet!) Nevertheless, there’s something you might interested - A newly developed technique will be applied on the head-sculpture of this figure. So better glue your eyes on our future newsletter next week to see what exactly is!"

How is that a confirmation for a potential Mark I? I know it's inevitable, but this newsletter doesn't read like it hints toward a Mark I figure.

I guess the "Not hard to speculate..." hints at a Mark I. Mark I would be my guess for the next figure followed by Iron Monger.

I guess mkI will be next as Ironmonger is the biggest of all 4 so mkI will be perfect practice to make the ironmonger as it's a modified mkI design

How is that a confirmation for a potential Mark I? I know it's inevitable, but this newsletter doesn't read like it hints toward a Mark I figure.
Okay, I think that's a fair enough comment. Hint aren't always made to be obvious. So who cares what figure from Ironman it is? I can see why this figure would need some kind of new technique applied to his scon.

iron-man-site-obadiah-stane.jpg

Anyone got any pics of the suit from the movie?

I'm just wondering if they will eventually do one considering a mark 2 and 3 are already on the works.

How about Sideshow? Does anyone know if they will do a maquette or Comiquette of it?

send me $100 via paypal and I'll give you the answer.

I thought the hint applied more to the Iron Monger than to the Mark I suit. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part though, because it can be read two ways. The hint "We can't call out his name yet" suggested Monger to me, as it would be a new name. I also read it as we know Iron Man's name too... I'd love to get both of these in figure form though from Hot Toys!

I must resist. I must. I didn't even like the film all that much so there can no justification for buying not only Marks II and III but Mark I and Iron Monger aswell...surely....

Back