"Wilbur the Pig Faced Boy"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just passed the 1 year anniversary of sending this guy $75.00 for a finished Pennywise head. He's still gonna get it out to me! :lol

:(

I honestly believe he was not coming here to be a scammer... but he has had ample time to refund money, give updates or produce work. However, he has chosen not too and regardless of his initial intent he is now a scammer.

Also, turns out this has also happened in the past as there are a lot of different complaints out there about this guy. Seems he's real flakey.

I've contacted him in the past with questions on techniques and he was pretty helpful. Its too bad about all this. Still an amazing sculptor.

I honestly believe he was not coming here to be a scammer... but he has had ample time to refund money, give updates or produce work. However, he has chosen not too and regardless of his initial intent he is now a scammer.

Also, turns out this has also happened in the past as there are a lot of different complaints out there about this guy. Seems he's real flakey.

I'd like to believe that, however, given the fact that he would not (could not) use paypal as a form of payment makes it pretty clear that regardless of good intentions he has had problems in the past. If your willing to do a little sleuthing you'll see he has burned more than a few bridges on other forums (Kid Robot and the RPF). High on talent but short on ethics, business sense, and accountability. Grade "A" scumbag albeit a very talented scumbag.

That's true... like I said I was aware of his past dealings, of course after the fact. But he did seem genuine and sent things to people.

But sure, it could have been intentional. Either way I'm out $95 I'll never see again.

That's true... like I said I was aware of his past dealings, of course after the fact. But he did seem genuine and sent things to people.

But sure, it could have been intentional. Either way I'm out $95 I'll never see again.

ah come on GB..........i'm still thinking howe's is going to come thru with the "my name is earl" sculpt..........:yess:

:monkey3

Back