"Wilbur the Pig Faced Boy"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok boils and ghouls... Just thought I would show this little guy off in here since it's where I hang out the most.

His name is Wilbur the Pig Faced Boy he is about 12 inches tall and filled with LOVE! :rotfl

butherface.jpg

Wilbur5.jpg

Wilbur3.jpg

Wilbur.jpg

More details to come....

Pinkerton

I just cannot get enough of your stuff, Pinkerton! Always original, and always creepy. What's not to like?

Thanks guys! I figured he would fit in... and USC ... dude if your cousin looks like this... man i feel for him ;)

One more tid bit about Wilbur is that he is availible in the extra squishy format. Yea I uped the creep factor because he feels like some odd sex toy (from what Ive heard lol) Basicly his skin is made of silicone so he has that extra huggable factor going on! lol

Wow! Not sure how to feel. Went from seeing that thing to praxitas avatar of Alba's no,no spot. Very cool fig.

Ok boils and ghouls... Just thought I would show this little guy off in here since it's where I hang out the most.

His name is Wilbur the Pig Faced Boy he is about 12 inches tall and filled with LOVE! :rotfl

butherface.jpg

Wilbur5.jpg

Wilbur3.jpg

Wilbur.jpg

More details to come....

Pinkerton

Amazing, Where can I buy this ??? I wanna send mt money right now.

One more tid bit about Wilbur is that he is availible in the extra squishy format. Yea I uped the creep factor because he feels like some odd sex toy (from what Ive heard lol) Basicly his skin is made of silicone so he has that extra huggable factor going on! lol

If you were a hot chick i'd consider marrying you...

Thanks everyone! some of the responses just makes me feel like Im doing my part to creep everyone out...lol!
Anyway... yes Wilbur is availible but this is currently my last one of the first batch. The runs are very small and will have a final count of 50 pieces. Each is hand made. The one in the picture is made of resin and sells for $120.00 and the squishy silicone version will be availible soon but will run more.

If your interested please message me as I dont want to clutter up the message board with money things... I was just trying to see what you guys thought of him... and I guess you like him...lol!

Thanks again.
Pinkerton

Jor... I would have to see a picture before I comitted to anything...lol!

Actually the bodies are floppy like the Cinema of Fear dolls I did for Mezco... but if you want I can put armature wire in them for a bit more. The mail flop joints are at the hip and shoulder.

Back