Why UPS is better than FedEx...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like someone said a few posts back, maybe the owners of the houses had it coming. Someone can only take so much douchebaggery before they need to vent out.

I'll take USPS any day over either. UPS took 3 extra days past the delivery date to get my HT Supes to me. In addition I sent a figure via UPS at the UPS store and it cost me twice the amount to ship than it would have with parcel post, yet the delivery time would have been the same.
Oh, yeah and USPS delivers on Saturday without charging an extra fee.

FedEx delivers on Saturday. And to the best of my knowledge...they don't charge a Saturday fee. Now, it has been a while since I got a Sideshow package so maybe they have added the charge. But I have not noticed it in the times I have received a package on Saturday.

And as far as exlporing Mars goes. Hasn't it been done already ad nauseum?

I remember way back as far as when I was like 7 or 8 boys were getting sent to Mars to get candy bars and girls were getting sent to Jupiter to get...

:monkey3:)

FedEx delivers on Saturday. And to the best of my knowledge...they don't charge a Saturday fee. Now, it has been a while since I got a Sideshow package so maybe they have added the charge. But I have not noticed it in the times I have received a package on Saturday.

And as far as exlporing Mars goes. Hasn't it been done already ad nauseum?

I remember way back as far as when I was like 7 or 8 boys were getting sent to Mars to get candy bars and girls were getting sent to Jupiter to get...

:monkey3:)

FedEx home delivery is Tue-Sat. Regular FedEx ground won't deliver on sat, express packages can be delivered on sat for extra cost, same with UPS.

upsvsf.jpg

Because the truck didn't tip over? :dunno

Back