Why no love for Hot Toys Tarkin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for mentioning it, though I can't seem to find this project either.

Keep us posted if you are part of the project.

No problem at all. I'll post here when I hear more. Although I'm more interested in the outfit but if the heads good I'll pick it up.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

No problem at all. I'll post here when I hear more. Although I'm more interested in the outfit but if the heads good I'll pick it up.

yeah me as well. scott b did not do a bad job so far when he casted these a few years back. but the outfit I`m interested in as well

Here you go, guys.
df2091347f90e23d5eea53d74dd1341a.jpg
65f87840fb10eebc9abe75a1f023d518.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocco's sculpt looks awesome. Want to order it but i think hot toys can't leave us without their version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't link to it as I'm on Tapatalk but here's some pics of his work on Dooku.

Thank you for those pictures.

I would hope for something a little better tailored for Grand Moff Tarkin as he doesn't have a cape to cover loose fitting clothing. Here's hoping this will be a nice set.

Thank you for those pictures.

I would hope for something a little better tailored for Grand Moff Tarkin as he doesn't have a cape to cover loose fitting clothing. Here's hoping this will be a nice set.
No problem at all man. I actually picked up a custom Tarkin about two weeks ago so I think I only need the head and code cylinders from the custom...I just know as soon as I order the custom that Hot Toys will announce their version.

I just know as soon as I order the custom that Hot Toys will announce their version.

:lol That's what I fear too, and it always seems to be the way. Nothing forever, and then everything drops at once.

I suppose if you ended up with TWO Tarkins you could say one is ANH and one is RO.

Or take a blow torch to one and call it: Post-Death Star destruction Tarkin. :D

In the last two wees I've added the custom Tarkin and a Kit bashed Wullf Yularen...my already full display is getting noticeably fuller...so much so that the wife has commented. I dunno how well two Tarkins would go down.

In the last two wees I've added the custom Tarkin and a Kit bashed Wullf Yularen...my already full display is getting noticeably fuller...so much so that the wife has commented. I dunno how well two Tarkins would go down.

where did you get the other custom tarkin sculpt from

I bought Dorgmal Snows custom Tarkin from him. I'm not too sure where he got the sculpt from.

Rocco's Tarkin is clearly the best sculpt we have of Tarkin to date. At least the base sculpt is. I just hope the correct percentage of shrinkage has been accounted for.

Rocco's Tarkin is clearly the best sculpt we have of Tarkin to date. I just hope the correct percentage of shrinkage has been accounted for.

My thoughts exactly. I'd really like to see it on a body before I pull the trigger. The shipping cost to Ireland is about 50% the cost of the sculpt so it's a $100 investment just for the head.

Back