Why no Iron Man Mark XLII from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mywii

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wonder why Sideshow is not coming out with Mark 42 maquette?

Anyone knows?

I suspect that they don't hold the 1/4 license any longer. I have suspected this for a while now, and this view has only been enforces by the announcement of the Gentle Giant Iron Man statues.

Probably cos they got another 6 armours to release first! Dont forget Sideshows promise to cover every armour 1 through to 7 in either 1/4 scale or 1/2 scale :lecture

which leaves us with the MKII, MKV and MKVI left to complete....:thud:

you see iron studio , XM are coming out with the 1/4 scale and SS is so quiet on Mk 42.In SDCC there is only a 1/2 scale mk 7 (i think)

Igor Mark 38 by Gentle Giant is the only thing worth mentioning in the 1/4th department from Iron Man 3.

Iron Patriot is very underwhelming IMO

I really don't like the Iron Patriot design.

I love the Mark VII. It's one of the best designs. I'm not all that against the Mark XLII. I think it looks pretty cool. But it doesn't have the same coolness. It also seems little too smooth on some areas.

But like I said, the lack of announcements of 1/4 scale Iron Man maquettes makes me suspect that they no longer hold the license.

Those 1/4 are by GG? Cool. I too like mk 7. Ironman signature color is red and gold not gold and red.

Igor Mark 38 by Gentle Giant is the only thing worth mentioning in the 1/4th department from Iron Man 3.

Iron Studios 1/4 is worth mentioning.

cover.jpg

Back