Why no Custom Marvel Section?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this doesnt go here.
Both Star Wars and DC have a separate customs/diorama section so why not the Marvel section of the boards? I've seen tons of Marvel based customs on here, easily enough to warrant its own area. Am I off on this?

Figured I'd bump this as I think it's a legit question. I've seen tons of Marvel customs on this board, Punisher, Daredevil, Venom etc.. Easily as many as DC has. So why no section of their own???

I think DC initially got one because there were about 50 different custom Joker threads going at the time. Back then, pre-Avengers and whatnot, there weren't all that many Marvel-related customs. Now there do seem to be more, but there still doesn't seem to be all that many. And I guess the lack of input in this thread suggests that in general, other members don't think it is really warranted.

I wondered this too but I also havent seen a ton of custom threads in here as it is, they pop up, get discussed and dissipate

I actually really like seeing customs, and this question has been in the back of my head for quite some time as well...

I wouldn't mind seeing more Marvel customs. There seems to be a lot of custom interest in the threads for individual figures, and if there's a new section exclusively for customs, I think it will up the interest even more.

I've only been into this for a little over a year, and I have two Deadpools, a Loki, a Wolverine, Punisher, and Agent Venom.....So personally I'd like a Marvel Custom subforum. Would keep the customs and the store bought figures separate.

Back