Why I Hate Will Smith!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont mind Will's movies, but I hate when he starts acting "ghetto", like when he beats up the alien in Independence Day.

I dont mind Will's movies, but I hate when he starts acting "ghetto", like when he beats up the alien in Independence Day.

I agree with that. That's the part of him I don't like. I think though that has changed with age a bit.

Man...do you guys ever wonder how The Matrix would has turned out if Smith had taken the offer to play Neo? He was one of the original choices for the role.

Instead of "Whoa", it would have been "Aw Hell Nawww!"

I like Smith, but only in his recent roles. He's matured as an actor.

Willow Smith will star in the remake of "Annie" which will be a Hip Hop Version of the Classic Movie. Willow Smith also has called out for Brad Pitt to play her Father in the Movie. He better pass this up.

Willow Smith will star in the remake of "Annie" which will be a Hip Hop Version of the Classic Movie. Willow Smith also has called out for Brad Pitt to play her Father in the Movie. He better pass this up.

Oh hell no! That's a big ass pass! :monkey4

I love will, cant stand the little smiths

Definitely agree with you there. I'm not too big a Will Smith fan, but like others said, the only problems one can have with him are petty and his later movies are still good.

The little Smiths, though... :slap

Is there a link to The Onion to go with this post? :monkey1

I love will, cant stand the little smiths

Children are a reflection of their parents. What he AND his Wife has let his little girl turn into i dunno what to call it. 9/10 yrs old and dressing like that? Let her be a kid, and play with toys. I bet she thinks she's too mature already at 10 to play with toys or enjoy normal 10 year old kid activities.

HATERS GONNA HATE
Will-Smith_0.jpg

I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth, I flip my hair back and forth

Back