Who's got ALL the Aliens? (USCM FTW)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something like that lol . Im just waiting til the time comes for me to build that dio. Til then they are waiting in stasis.

Regarding the spare figs, i wouldn mind selling the hudsons and drake if the prices were right.

Thanks to DarkArtist81 for making the Hudson look bad ass and I can't wait until he has time to do the same for Hicks & Apone:D
USCM.jpg

And since this is an Aliens thread
DSC00344.jpg

something like that lol . Im just waiting til the time comes for me to build that dio. Til then they are waiting in stasis.

Regarding the spare figs, i wouldn mind selling the hudsons and drake if the prices were right.

You know, that really pisses me off. We're all avid collectors and fanboi's, then theres people like you who take it upon themselves to make a profit off others at the same time. :banghead

I really hope you plan on selling those extra figures to some peeps around here for a reasonable price.

Are the Marines figures similar to HT's military line, why do they have the name poseable models kits?

Is there a difference?

Are the Marines figures similar to HT's military line, why do they have the name poseable models kits?

Is there a difference?

Yes they are similar to that line and they are called model kits because basically they are ( Ripley comes with her arms and legs seperate ) and also because of some finance thing I heard a long time ago, where they were able to evade some costs by calling them model kits.

But I don't remember what the details were anymore...

LOL:lol bought a used alien on ebay and it arrived smashed into a tiny box and reeking of cigarrettes!!:lol:lol:lol.:rotfl WTH?

2002_0123Image0011.jpg

I always read people saying that it broke or that the rubber tore even though they rarely touched it. Surprisingly, this one is in perfect condition and I doubt this person took care of it, judging how it was squashed into the box::lol. It is as good as new (or as bad as new).

2002_0123Image0019.jpg

2002_0123Image0014.jpg

Well here's a couple...
dress5.jpg

Besides Vasquez and Apone, I have

-Drake
-Hudson
-Ripley
-Ripley w/Powerloader

Maybe one day I'll finally get a Hicks into the collection!

One day...

I personaly have all the "Aliens" so far, bar the Alien3 verion. Sadly I missed out on the Marines. Here's a couple of pix that made the cut.

Back