Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be already drunk by the time I walk into preview night. I am heading to the liquor store first thing.:lol:lol:lol
femtease.gif

:mwaha

That's okay, John...
While you guys are fighting the crowds, P!tu, SickBoy and I will be out getting a headstart on our drinking.
beerbang.gif

SpawnFan- I'm sure someone will help you, no?
And, my name is Samantha. Nice to meet you!
wink-1.gif

Hey Samantha. :wave :D

Not sure if any of my friends are willing or able to help, I'm asking everyone I know!! :monkey1

Not sure if any of my friends are willing or able to help, I'm asking everyone I know!! :monkey1

Hey dude!
So you're coming to San Diego!

Cool!!, look forward to meeting lots of Freaks!!
BTW, i can't promise anything but since I live here in San Diego, I have some room for people who can't find accommodations...
There's 3-4 months to go and convince me you won't trash my place though... :lol

Damn double standards. I start posting chicks with their shirts off and I'd get banned.

WTF??!! Breast are not genitals. But they are awesome.

:rock You can say that again...Shouldn't we have a babes and hunks thread here like over at S&F? or are we not allowed to??

I know, Josh- Thanks.
I'm just mad at myself because I thought "Oh, I gotta get my pass" maybe 10 times in the last few months.
And a lot of good just thinking about it did.
I guess I'll just relax a bit while you guys are at Preview and go register after the lines die down.
Then I'll meet you all for food and drinks afterwards! :duff

And... you can count on me for buying next year's pass right there on the Con floor! :lol

Just remember that you can't get passes at the show this year. You have to do it all online.

I may have a 4 day pass u can use. I need to find out something first.

Hey dude!
So you're coming to San Diego!

Cool!!, look forward to meeting lots of Freaks!!
BTW, i can't promise anything but since I live here in San Diego, I have some room for people who can't find accommodations...
There's 3-4 months to go and convince me you won't trash my place though... :lol

Yeah gonna be fun! And hectic! :p

My Mom is getting married like 2 days before SDCC so I can't even meet up with my little brother in Orlando so it's straight through to SDCC and then afterwards chilling in Orlando with FACEBOX! :D

If I can get someone to get tickets for me though...

Back