• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who Would Like To Take Over The Feedback Thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was going to be murder trying to find someone willing to take on the mantle as the Freaks board Feedback Czar. But I received many good nominations and PMs from worthy good people.

Warm welcome to JEN who will now be responsible for the new feedback thread.

:rock :rock :rock

So eloquently put Creech.
Still on the campaign trail, eh?
though i'm sure adoptedscot is capable of doing this, but i'm sure she's more than got her hands full keeping up to all of you ******'s and editing all of these offensive posts that you douches seem to plaster all over this f'in board.:D
Yeah, that's right. Douches do, the others don't ******....huh? Whatever. Personal hygiene counts. :lecture

I thought this was going to be murder trying to find someone willing to take on the mantle as the Freaks board Feedback Czar. But I received many good nominations and PMs from worthy good people.

Warm welcome to JEN who will now be responsible for the new feedback thread.

:rock :rock :rock

Well screw you too Marc...............................:crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

JEN

Congratulations. You have a hard act to follow. Though I feel the women to men ratio on this board is being severely compromised, at least in regards to representation. You multitaskers have the odds in your favour. Better luck next time King. Now back to the task at hand, before you were rudely interrupted.

SadLittleKitty.jpg

I know you already announced Jen, but I would still like to throw my support behind King Darkness. The dude bought like 10 pairs of my underwear and always paid promptly.
:wacky

Thanks to those that mentioned me, im very flattered. I been in bed with migraine and not online for last few days so just found out about this now, it could not have been taken over by a better person, Jen Rules :rock :rock

Congrats my friend and thank you for taking the task on, we chicks are slowly taking over :rock
x :D

Last edited:
Back