Who wants a Jason with teddy bear ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Hey, Greedy! You made a profit, didn't ya?:rolleyes:

Yep, you exposed me... Nice work. I'm only in this collecting thing for the money. I made around 15 bucks on this deal (think I paid around $60 shipped for it 2 and a half years ago)
Now,,,,,,,,,, excuse me while I enjoy my newly found wealth...

sideshowpdx said:
Yep, you exposed me... Nice work. I'm only in this collecting thing for the money. I made around 15 bucks on this deal (think I paid around $60 shipped for it 2 and a half years ago)
Now,,,,,,,,,, excuse me while I enjoy my newly found wealth...

And now I shall return to my Secret Lair. :Flush

Yeah, I missed out on all of the Jason exclusives except for the coming Jason X and IV.... had to hunt the rest down on ebay... all except part 3... too hard to find and too expensive for me to have. Sigh...maybe one day.

I'd like the bear, but I can live without it. Can always try and make one if I wanted to...

It'd be easy if there were some re-casters around here! I could think of several exclusives I would love to have copies of. I can re-paint them myself!:D

I would call this a very silly thing, but my Glenn Strange Monster is currently holding a teddy bear so I really can't object to much. My wife had this little bear, and thought it would be cute for the Monster to be holding it. The real ***** of it is that it works!...PS

I forgot to mention my jasons hand broke off because of the teddy, it was too heavy and after a while it came off. I put it back on but its now to weak to support it.

Back