Who wants a Jason with teddy bear ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might buy the same Jason but without the teddy. Then just make one out of super sculpey! Shouldn't be to hard! :joy

I don't own a Jason and this 12" is the one I've got my eyes on but I'm not paying extra for the teddy.

Can anyone confirm if the teddy comes with a different Jason hand to hold it?

PsychoCenobite :cool:

PsychoCenobite said:
Can anyone confirm if the teddy comes with a different Jason hand to hold it?

no.... its the same hand sculpt for both the regular and the ex. edition...i've got both and the teddy can go with any of them.

Shaihulud said:
no.... its the same hand sculpt for both the regular and the ex. edition...i've got both and the teddy can go with any of them.

Any chance of some good photos of the teddy and the dimentions?

I'll make him slightly different as to not *bleep* Sideshow off! :peace

I got that Teddy. I'm thinking of putting up loose on ebay, starting cheap then seeing how much people will pay.

Forget it..pics looks like s***t. My ex stole my canon cam.:banghead

image.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture18.jpg

Still gives me and idea of the shap and size. :peace

What does his face look like under the mask?

Anyone else have good pictures of the teddy?

PsychoCenobite :horror

Only on the 1/4 Jason whos from the same movie.

I sold my Jason Exclusive on ebay for $305, yet only got $76 for my Freddy Exclusive (with Camp Counseller shirt)... I was really bummed I only got $76 for the Freddy Exclusive. I would have held onto it if I knew it was going to sell for that cheap.

sideshowpdx said:
I sold my Jason Exclusive on ebay for $305, yet only got $76 for my Freddy Exclusive (with Camp Counseller shirt)... I was really bummed I only got $76 for the Freddy Exclusive. I would have held onto it if I knew it was going to sell for that cheap.

Hey, Greedy! You made a profit, didn't ya?:rolleyes:

sideshowpdx said:

Jason's always sells better than Freddy...but I have to say youve sold your Freddy for a little less that he's worth, that figure usually sells for a little over 100$ on ebay..How many days your auction was?

Shaihulud said:
Jason's always sells better than Freddy...but I have to say youve sold your Freddy for a little less that he's worth, that figure usually sells for a little over 100$ on ebay..How many days your auction was?

I was pretty surprised too... I did a 10 Day auction so it got plenty of exposure. I had something like 22 people "watching" it as well.

Back