Who wants a Blackhole stormtrooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole/shadow Stormtrooper...yay or nay?

• Total voters
I'd pick up two just for their sheer awesomeness alone. Of course, then I'd have to find someone willing to buy my Medicom Ewok Shadow Troopers. :p

I was curious about the back story behind these guys so I did a little research and found this, which I thought was very amusing. It's from the Star Wars Databank. "Kenner Toys even considered adding different colored stormtroopers into their assortment of action figures, but Lucasfilm ultimately decided to stick with what was in the movies." :rotfl

I was curious about the back story behind these guys so I did a little research and found this, which I thought was very amusing. It's from the Star Wars Databank. "Kenner Toys even considered adding different colored stormtroopers into their assortment of action figures, but Lucasfilm ultimately decided to stick with what was in the movies." :rotfl

Now that is dark comedy.

I miss the old Lucasfilm. :monkey2

If they make them I will definitely buy one or two. But there are other figs i'd rather have such as a Sand Trooper or Biker Scout. I'd also buy just about every single clone commander if they made them.

vader_no.jpg

:lol Different kind of "No!", but I'm right there with ya.

Vader's ROTS "Nooooooooooooooooo!" is what I do every time a new Shadow item is announced. :monkey4

Back